Sick on tour (Harry) part 4

Ello Lovely people,

If you want to know more about me feel free to ask me questions in the comments, I mean thought it would be fun to get to know lou and hazz their daughter! XD jk

--

"Let's sleep, it's four in the morning and you need some rest to feel better soon, love." Louis said after they had been talking about fun things, being cute and cuddling since two in the morning.

"Alright, you stay here, right?" Louis nodded and pecked the boy's lips. "Of course, gonna spoon you, if you can lie on your side."

Harry nodded and faced away from Louis, relieved when he felt his strong arms around him, hearing Louis's warm breathe against his neck.

"You alright? I can sleep in the chair if you want me to." Louis whispered, Harry getting goosebumps from how close Louis was, he always misses it and wants him closer, even when they're practically tangled their legs and bodies together.

"They didn't even get you a bed knowing you will sleep in mine, you're never going to sleep somewhere else, not even when we get back."

"We share a bunk babe, we always sleep together, we're like yin and yang." Louis laughed and Harry hummed.

"Sleep well, love. I love you lots."

Harry sighed in relieve and wiggled some more until he was in a comfortable position

"Nighty night, I love you too, more than you will ever know." Louis smiled as Harry turned his head, kissing him goodnight. Louis smiled into the kiss, giving a quick peck to his forehead before tightning his grip on the boy, cuddling him closer.

The both of them soon dozed off, dreams consisting of happy moments and memories of the two of them...

--

Harry had to stay at the hospital for three days, making sure there wouldn't be any complications.

Louis never left his side, holding him day and night.

The boys and Paul had come over and brought some of them stuff, like some fresh clothes and their matching blankets.

Louis looked at Harry's ring, their promise ring that he was planning on swapping for a engagement one.

Harry couldn't wear it when he was going into surgery, but seeing it on his finger again felt right.

Harry hadn't liked giving it to Louis as he went down to surgery, but Louis had taken good care of it and it was slid back on his finger soon enough, connecting them once again.

The days were a bit rough, Harry feeling sore and being in pain sometimes, the pain meds being lowered down a bit.

Louis made sure to distract him and it was nice to do things they normally didn't do, like play boardgames and watch movies they normally hadn't had time to watch.

Harry's doctor had come to visit and told him he soon would be discharged, checking him over to see if everything was as it should be.

They both had a talk with some nurses about what to do when getting home again, how to take care of the wounds that would be scars over time and when to call or go to the hospital

Louis had changed the bandages on the second day, Harry complimenting him on the medical skills.

They were both glad they could get back to the bus again and eventually home, since the tour almost ended and would start in just six months again, so they would get plenty of time together.

They had liked the experience somehow, the staff at the hospital was nice and kind, providing good advice. They had fun together even though the situation wasn't ideal.