Narcolepsy (Harry)

Requested by: Lovely_HL  hope you like it! 💕

110th chapter! (Included updates from me)

*Disclaimer*

I am in no way a doctor or proffesional if we're talking about this, i've read some about it and did some research but I don't know everything about it, so this is purely for entertainment purposes and you can always correct me on things but please be and keep it kind xx

"Narcolepsy is a very burdensome sleeping disease, in which the sleep-wake rhythm is seriously disturbed. You fall asleep often during the day at random times." - a site on google is the source.

Well hope you enjoy!

-N🦋

-------

"Hi baby, how did you sleep?" Louis pulls his husband close to him, kissing him on the cheek.

Harry rubbs his eyes as he yawns. "Same old stuff, woke up a couple of times during the night." He shrugs as he nuzzles his head into the crook of Louis's neck, making Louis giggle at the cuteness.

"Well let's stay positive, maybe tonight will be better, shall we get some breakfast? Niall and Liam wanted to meet up at the café down the street." Harry nods as he pulls away slowly, starting to look for his shoes.

Not long after they arrive at the café, where Liam and Niall greet them once they are inside.

"Hi guys, wassup?" Liam asks.

"We're good," Louis answers.

"Sleepy." Harry sheepishly smiles as Niall gives him a understanding look in return. "Gotcha, already fell asleep today?"

Harry shakes his head. "It suprises me but not yet, I'm glad of that." They all sit down and order some breakfast.

After some time Harry suddenly starts rocking back and forth with his body, closing his eyes. louis knows exactly what is about to happen, an attack of his narcolepsy. He quickly extends his hands and catches Harry's body, which would otherwise have ended up on the table.

Liam and Niall are used to this from their friend, but they are always a bit scared, because you never know how or when he will fall asleep. "Is he alright? neatly caught, he almost fell with his head on the table." Liam helps Louis getting Harry back against the chair, his weight supported by Louis keeping him steady.

Louis then nods. "He's okay I think, pretty coincidental as we're just talking about attacks." A sad smile appears on his face.

Niall is just about to say something when Harry's eyelids start to flutter. "Ah, he's waking up."

Harry looks around confused. He looks at his friends and then suddenly starts to cry as he realises what happened.

This confuses the other three boys, they know Harry is sometimes very confused, but he almost never cries after a attack...

"Harry sweetheart are you alright? Why are you crying my love?" Louis hugs him from the side as he strokes Harry's soft curls.

Harry snifs. "I'm sorry, I'm just so done with the attacks everyday, I just want to have fun but I just feel like a burden sometimes."

The boys look at him sympathetically. "Harry don't be sorry, Niall and I don't mind and Louis doesn't for sure, he's your husband and loves you for who you are, with or without attack." Liam hands the boy a glass of water which Harry takes a sip of.

"That's right, I love you and even though the attacks aren't nice, it doesn't make me love you less or makes your personality any diffrent." He kisses his forehead, making Harry smile a bit by the sweet words of his friends and husband.

Niall pats his shoulder. "It's sometimes gives us quite the scare, but it's pretty funny when your mid sentence and fall asleep, wake up some minutes later and just continue your story like nothing happened.

They all laugh. "Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words, it's sometimes just a bit much and makes me sad, but I'm glad to have you as my friends."

They all continue eating their breakfast and forget about the attack, just enjoying each others presence.

Harry might not always like the narcolepsy, but he likes the way his friends and husband react to it, never making him feel less or diffrent, they love Harry just the way he is, and Harry loves them for that...

-----

Welllll.... how was that?

Love the happy ending haha, I just added one attack beause yea the story just went like this, I wanted to make sure to put the friendship love into it and the fact that an illness or anything doesn't define you as a person, it's about how you deal with it. Xx

All the love and feel free to send some requests!

Anddddd don't forget to check out my new book 'yours sincerely, ...' It's still ongoing!

All the love!