Sleeping problems (part 2)

Louis pov

I woke up and looked at the clock, seeing it was 10AM. It kinda shocked me since normally hazz and i were pretty early but i guess we both needed our sleep, well harry surely did.

His legs were tangled with mine and some sweat was dripping of his forehead, but he didnt seem sick. I pushed away some of his curls who were spread in front of his eyes.

I decided to let him sleep a bit longer and quietly left the room, dressed up in a white shirt, black ripped jeans and red vans. After that i went to the bathroom and styled my bed hair into something messy and brushed my teeth, just the normal things.

Once done i walked downstairs and made some yorkshire tea, also making some coffee for harry. I would make a big breakfast, but i must admit harry is the cook here so i made the only thing i can: eggs on toast.

It was something alright!

I almost set the kitchen on fire with hot water from my tea but managed to not make a too big mess. Having a plate in my hand i walked back to the bedroom to suprise harry with some brealfast.

It kinda shocked me once i took a look at him and even dropped the plate. He was so pale, bags under his eyes. Its weird i didnt noticed that before but it was not dark outside anymore, so now it was pretty clear to see.

His mouth hang open with some drool on his chest. He looked peacefull but his body told other things.

I ran to his side of the bed and almost tripped in between but didnt care. I shook his upper arm and got no reply.

"Hazz wake up" i said, kissing his temple. I got no reaction and started to panic "Harry come on" i almost begged, hoping this was all a prank and that he would laugh at me soon.

But once again he didnt even stir so i didnt hesistated to call liam and niall, who were both doctors.

"L-liam" i stuttered once he picked up

"Louis? What's wrong?"

"its harry, you know about his sleeping problems right? He he's all pale and and i cant get him up!" I panicked, walking back and forth.

"Louis calm down alright, were on our way, does he have a pulse?" I grabbed harry's wrist and sighed in relieve "yes he does, bit weak though"

"Just stay calm louis and dont try to panic alright? Now grab a washclothe and try to wake him up" liam said.

I ended the call without thinking and did what liam told me to do. I didnt want to leave hazz there but i must to what liam said, its the best.

I placed the wet cloth on his forehead and shook him "hazz, wake up babe" i said, tears rolling over my cheeks.

I quickly wiped them away and didnt even notice liam and niall until i felt a hand on my shoulder which belonged to niall. Liam checked him over while niall tried to calm me.

Liam called a probably worker cause i heard his answers. Soon he hung up "i think its a 'lack of sleep' in a bed case, he didnt slept well already for a while?"

I nodded "yesterday i spooned him, opposite of what normally happens and he was out almost immediately" i told them.

"Hm i think that was pure the moment, not cuz you spooned him. Let me bring him to Ash, who i just spoke to on the phone. He is specialized in this and will know what to do" liam told me.

We drove to the hospital to see Ash. Once there niall carried a still asleep harry inside and placed him on a bed.

"Hello you must be louis, im Ash" he introduced himself "can you tell me about what happened?"

I told him the whole story and he checked harry over, typing some things on his laptop. He spinned around in his chair and looked at us "did he ever talk in his sleep or sleepwalked?" He then asked.

I thought about it "i think he once told me he used to sleepwalk when he was younger and that it went away once he was teenager" i told him and he nodded.

"I think i might know whats up with him but let me make a scan first" he told us and took harry with him.

I stayed behind with niall and liam who tried to comfort me. I knew harry would be fine, just felt it. However i couldnt stop worrying, he is my husband after all.

After a while Ask walked in again with harry "i made a scan and know what it is. What we see is that he has a lack of sleep, not really cause his day is busy but his brain is very active making him sleepless. Due the sleepwalking from his past he kinda is sleepwalking now without moving, he is in a really deep sleep which is also a symptom from sleepwalking.

What im trying to say is that his body was confused and is trying to make it up for his sleep by sleeping now. He cant help it and is not controlling it, his brain is just very active without him knowing it. He isnt stressed we see so" he explained and i sighed in relieve.

Of course this wasnt nice but better i think. He told us it can be solved with some medications and that he want to keep him overnight, cause he will most likely wake up soon.

As if its on cue harry starts to stir. Ash goes and sits next to him and glances at me "louis, grab his hand and comfort him as soon as he wakes up, he will be confused and maybe scared" he told me so i sat next to his bed, grabbing harrys hand.

His eyes flutter open and with wide eyes he looks around "wha happened?" He asks panicked.

I cup his chin with my hands "babe calm down youre at the hospital due ur sleeping problems, you are fine alright? Deep breathes love" i tell him and massage his scalp.

He calms down after a while and Ash explains what happened. After that harry seems very sleepy and is yawning so Ash told him its the best to go and sleep.

Liam and niall were in the waiting room after they said hi to harry to give him some space and privacy with me.

Im standing up when he grabs my wrist "stay Lou?" He asks sleepy.

I smile and give him a kiss "thought you would never ask"

《《《《《《《

13K! 🔥

Happy pride month!

And yea i have no idea about the sleepingproblems stuff but this sounded cute and fluffy 😁