Sick on tour (Harry)

Requested by: bognrlolavok

《《《《《《

"Lads are we going to the hotel? Im knackered" I say, resting my head on Louis' shoulder, who is sitting next to me.

I have been feeling tired all day, much more tired than usual, but it must be because of the many concerts and interviews we have done in recent days.

don't get me wrong, nothing is more fun than touring with your mates and husband and seeing happy fans, but it takes its toll sometimes.

"your normally not this tired babe, everything alright?" louis asks me and looks at me with concern.

I shake my head "little headache, that's all"

"go to sleep darling, i will wake you up when we get to the hotel" i hear the whispering voices of the others and louis' heartbeat which eventually puts me into a restless sleep

----

when i wake up i feel nothing but a stabbing stomach ache along with nausea and a sore throat. I run to the toilet that I find with luck quickly.

I soon feel a hand on my back and find out that it is Niall. when I'm done he helps me brush my teeth and apparently had woken Liam because he takes my arm and helps me to bed.

when I'm lying down I hear Louis wake up "your sick babe?" he croaks out and spoons me frkm behind.

i don't feel like answering, too tired and am glad when i now hear Zayn's voice "was vomiting, has no fever tho"

he pulls me closer "aw babe go to sleep, i will be there when you wake up" he didn't had to say that twice

----

The next few days i don't feel any better at all, but we have a concert tonight. The boys wanted me to sit it out, but i insisted to be there.

So after begging Louis and stuff i managed to get what i wanted, but i had to promise to not sing more then two songs and i can live with that.

-----

"How are you all doing Austrailia?!" Zayn screams through the mic and all the fans start yelling and clapping.

I sit on a chair and wave to some fans. I also have a thingy in my ear so they can hear if something is wrong, the crew backstage i mean.

It all goes pretty well. I sing one song and soon enough were singing the last song of the concert 'drag me down'.

But then my solo comes, the one with the high note. I make myself ready but once its my turn, my voice cracks and nothing comes out.

Im pretty upset by it, since i was looking forward to shine at least a bit tonight. Lou takes a seat next to me and kisses my head, winking at me and mouthing a 'don't worry, i love you' that makes me feel a bit better and we finish the concert.

In the end it wasn't too bad and after a couple of days i felt a lot better, guess it turned out pretty well...

《《《《《《

Whoop whoop another chappy! Hope ya all liked it!

Soon enough my new book '5 Times Trouble' will be out and im exiteddd! Its on the app 'webnovel' so don't forget to check it!

I will let you all know when the book is out (for the ones who are interested) 😁😂

Have a lovely day! -N🦋