Pain in da knee (ass) (Louis)

Request from: _standing_with_ari_x

《《《《《《《

Harry watched his husband with a smile on his face. The boys and him we're in their dressingroom, waiting for lou their hairstylist to arrive since they had lots to do today.

Louis was at the moment playing football with niall, (yes in the room) while zayn and liam played mario kart on the WII in the corner.

Harry was watching both niall and louis but more louis, who was trying to balance a ball on his nose, making weird faces every now and then.

Niall was laughing so hard he layed on the ground, clenching his stomach. Suddenly he jumped up. "Louis i have a brilliant idea!"

Still looking at the screen liam spoke up, changing into daddy direction "god no, whatever it is, dont break the room!" Followed by "zayn! That was cheating!"

Zayn laughed and liam didnt even watched niall anymore, letting it look like nothing happened.

"What's da idea nialler?" Louis questioned, tilling his head to the side like a kitten, making harry melt as always.

Niall looked at him with sparkling eyes "the first one who can kick the ball into that bin" he pointed at a tiny bin who stood next to the door in a corner "will buy dinner tonight and can kick the other with the ball" he grinned

Louis rolled his eyes "a couple of meters distance i hope?"

"Scared to loose Tommo?"

Louis gritted his teeth, being the fanatic played in every game. You never had to make it look like a challenge for louis, he would do anything to win.

"Count me in" he said, seeming pretty sure he would be the one who held his money tonight.

Harry didnt even said anything, knowing louis wouldnt listen anyway. He had told both of them earlier it wasnt a good idea to football in the room, but with puppy dog eyes and a kiss from louis, guess who won?

They played the game a couple of times, counting until 10. It was now 9 and louis was winning, it was already decided but hey 10 is 10.

The last time niall won once and could kick louis from 4 meters distance. (Soft ball)

He took a sprint and kicked the ball wrong, making it hit louis' head. Je fell forward and bumped his left knee on a metal table who stood there for some kinda show.

Louis fell to the ground, holding his knee with both hands, face in pain. Harry rushed to his husband, followed by zayn, liam and niall.

"Lou are you okay darling?" Harry asked his husband, who shook his head no.

That meant it was pretty bad, seeing louis almost never saying he wasnt fine, stubborn little shit he is. Harry loved that tho but hey, what didnt harry love about louis?

Zayn was getting a doctor somewhere while liam got some ice. He placed it on louis' now bit swollen knee.

"Sorry louis i didnt mean to let you fell, im sorry!" Niall apologized.

"Its fine niall, really" louis said, hissing at the cold ice touching his skin.

Short after a doctor and zayn came in. She looked at it and did a couple of tests.

"Its just badly bruised, he should be fine within 3 days. Just give him some painkillers and let him rest."

They thanked the doctor and liam called management, explaining them the situation.

Liam sighed once hanging up "he just have to go with us, its important they said, sorry louis"

Harry let out a grunt "how could they! His health is more important and besides, its just a fucking photoshoot and a couple of interviews!" Louis, who saw his husband getting angry started drawing some patterns on harry's lower back, knowing it would calm him down.

"Hazz i will be okay alright? After today we have 4 days off so i should be fine" he reasured his angry husband.

His knee hurted a bit, but knowing harry and he would relax after this day made him too tired to argue with management.

Harry hesistated for a bit but agreed, making louis promise he would tell if it hurted too much.

Through the day louis seemed fine, but when they arrived the second photoshoot, harry grew more worried.

Normally louis would already jump on the slide or threw sand from the sandpit who was there in the park (they shooted there) but he sat there, on the bench scrolling through twitter.

Well thats what it looked like, harry knew better. This was just a cover up, in reality louis was in pain and harry could sense that immediately.

He walked to niall, liam and zayn who were standing by the snacks table (guess who dragged them there).

"Hey boys i can tell louis in pain, what should we do?" Harry asked the lads

"Yeah i saw the same but thought about talking to you later, knowing louis would be frustrated if he saw us talking about him." Liam told harry.

Niall who had his face covered in powder from some cupcakes spoke up "just tell the photographer we have a emergency, fk management"

"Niall first swallow then speak but youre right, just tell that guy, he seemed nice" zayn now spoke.

At the same moment they heard a grunt and turned around to see louis laying next to the bench he just sat on.

Harry rushed towards him "are you okay love? What did you do?" He rubbed his other knee for some comfort.

"Wanted to stand up but felt a sharp pain" louis mumbled, pouting.

Normally harry would cooe at that but not now. He stood up and picked louis up in bridal style "liam its enough for us for today, can we take the car?"

Liam nodded "we will be fine with a cab, i also will explain the photographer the situation in half an hour or some, cant get niall and even zayn away from the food" he rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Thanks liam, you're the best"

"No problem mate, get better soon louis!"

Harry walked to the car with louis in his arms. Louis crossed his arms and pouted again. "What's wrong love?"

"I thought i was the best"

Harry smirked "the bestest"

Louis slapped his playfully "i was 7 alright! You promised to never bring that up again!" He smiled tho, thinking about that memory

"Yeah sure love, yeah sure" he kissed his husband, happy he at least joked a bit.

《《《《《

Pretty long wasnt it?

I loved it tho

Hope ya all did! ❤