Burn (Louis)

Louis was currently sitting on the kitchen counter, swinging his legs back and forth. He was watching harry bake a cake, a sight he thought was funny.

Harry in between was eyeing louis, founding it adorable how he would lick the rest out of the bowl and stuff, it maybe sounded childish but to harry it was hella cute.

"Hazz is that a new cake?" He asked, seeing the cake which was diffrent from what harry normally baked.

"Yea it is, trying some new things" harry loved to experiment, mainly with baking and cooking. It was a kinda passion to him and seeing louis happy with some food was also a reason he loved to do it.

Niall and liam also came over often and played video games with them, watch movies and all you know, friends things.

Niall also loved to taste harrys things and it was cute how louis always cute pouted once niall was almost eating the whole cake or whatever harry had made.

But harry always suprised louis with a piece harry had set in the fridge which made louis very happy and also harry by seeing his husbands eyes sparkle.

They talked for a bit while harry cleaned the kitchen while the cake was in the oven. Soon enough the well knowing ring was heard and harry setted it next to louis on the counter to let it cool down.

He grapped some icing and was clumsy trying to open the new pack. Louis was eyeing the cake, almost drooling due the smell that came from it. He had his hands in his lap and wanted to settle them next to his thigh but accidentaly putted it on the hot metal which the cake was on.

He letted out a scream from the sudden pain and let some tears fall. Harry immediately dropped the icing and checked his hand, pulling some cold water on it by the sink.

"How did that happen lou?" He asked.

"Wanted to just relax me arms and touched the metal since it was placed next to me" he explained, shrugging.

"Sorry boo thats my fault" harry softly smiled in sympathy. Louis kissed his cheek "nah you didnt know i would burn me fingers"

Harry band aided his hand "it doesn't look too bad so just keep this on it and you will be fine"

He kissed louis' pout of his lips "no i wont be fine yet" he said, crossing his arms.

"And why not?" Harry lifted him off the counter and walked to the couch, placing louis in his lap. "Well i need hazza cuddles to get better" he cutely said and harry melted again.

They cuddled the rest of the day, the cake long forgotten...

《《《《《

Thankyou all for da 7K on this story

Short but cute 💙
Simple but effective 💚

Stay safe! -N