Sick baby brother (Harry)

Louis pov

It was almost midnight and i was watching the newest season of a horror movie. Harry, my little brother was upstairs sleeping already for a while since he is 5 years old.

I was his legual guardian after a rough past and problems with our parents who are out of the picture now. But its all alright, harry and i have a great time and i think im almost giving him the things and love a mother could.

Suddenly i heard some tiny footsteps on the stairs and saw harry, his hand holding the stair railling and in his other hand his stuffed doggie 'blub'.

He pouted "hello love, whats wrong?" I asked, opening my arms for him. He walked towards me and sat on my lap "cant sweep, tummy hurts" i noticed tears forming in his eyes so i was quick to hush him "no silly tears darling, is it only youre tummy?" He nodded.

"Shall we get some medicine for it then ey? Maybe watching some tv after before we go to sleep again?" He nodded, his thumb in his mouth. It was a habit i tried to get him off, but considering he wasn't feeling too good i let it slip.

I settled him on my hip and walked to the kitchen cabinet, searcing some child medicine. After a while i found it and put it on a spoon, trying to give it to harry.

He shook his head "no lou-lou, is yucky!" He said, crossing his arms over his chest. I sighed "hazz if you are a good boy and take this i will let you watch 'paw patrol' and besides, it will help ur tummy" he thought about it and then nodded, still a pout on his lips.

I gave him the medicine and some water after to let the taste go away. "Good job hazz!" I praised him, tickling his side a bit making him smile.

I moved us to the couch and sat him on my lap, grabbing the remote to as i promised put paw patrol on.

"Lou-lou! Blub needs to see!" He said, pointing to the dogs on the cartoon film. I looked around and spotted his stuffed dog laying by the stairs "oh how can we forget!" I fake gasped, getting blub and handing him over "fanks" he said, cuddling into my side.

I stroke his hair "ur welcome love" we watched the movie for a bit and i noticed he was squirming a bit.

"What's wrong hazzie?" I asked, kissing his cheek (and secretly also checking for a fever) which wasnt there luckily.

"Tummy hurts lou!" He said. I placed him so that his head was om my lad and his legs on the couch. I placed my hands on his stomach and rubbed circles. He seemed to like this cuz he stopped squirming, paying attention to the movie.

After a while i heard soft snores filling the room and i looked at my lap to see him fast asleep, his thumb next to his mouth. I smiled, adoring this moment.

I gently lifted him up and carried him in bridal style to my room, knowing he would end up there anyways and secretly i loved it when he slept in the same bed as me, its always nice to have some company.

I got into the bed also and immediately he curled into my side, making me coo. I placed blub into his arms and kissed his temple "feel better soon hazzie" i whispered and closed my eyes, drifting off myself.

《《《《《《《

10K! ❤🍉❤🍉❤🍉🔥