Our Hazzy (Harry with da boys)

Requested by: LovesNiall456

Disclaimer: I found it quite difficult to write this request but I'm open to try many things so I decided to give it a try. I have done my research on this subject but also used a lot of creativity and so this may not be complete reality, hope you understand and enjoy reading it anyway -N🦋

《《《《《《

"Liam can you help me? I can't get that wheelchair on the brakes" Liam enters the room "yes sure- oh hi hazzy" Liam waves and smiles at the younger lad.

Harry smiles and nods. Louis and Liam both know that another greeting is not possible so they are happy with a nod.

Louis kisses his husband's cheek "you're happy suddenly aren't ya? Is it cause Liam is here now?"

Liam smiles when he sees Harry laughing and nodding and ruffles his curls "glad to see you too buddy, let's go help your dumb husband"

"Oi! im not dumb payno!" Louis chuckles and gives Liam a playful push.

Liam smiles and helps Louis with the special wheelchair Harry is in every day.

Harry has a disease that prevents his muscles from being controlled which causes spasm. He also has days when his headspace goes to a younger age and on those days the boys call him 'hazzy'.

The only thing he still can on his own is talk through his speech computer on his wheelchair, but it's okay because Louis, just like the other boys, love him very much and the fans also love Harry and Larry.

"Was that so difficult?" Liam asks when they are ready after 5 minutes.

"I swear it couldn't go that way just yet!" Says Louis and Liam shake his head, smiling "sure, Louis"

He walks over to Louis and Harry's bed and lifts Harry "let's put you in the chair so we can gossip about Louis huh?" Harry doesn't quite understand because of his headspace but nods happily.

Once in the chair, his hands immediately run over the keys "Loulou! leeyum!" he types and shows his teeth in a smile.

The two laugh and Louis gives him a hug "shall we go to Nialler and Zayn? I think they will be happy to see you"

"I'm always happy to see my hazzy" Niall enters the room and Louis pouts "he's mine" Harry nods 'yours' he types and Louis gives him a kiss.

Naill stomps his feet dramatically "I've been replaced" he laughs and takes the handles of Harry's chair "let's eat"

He takes Harry to the kitchen where Zayn is baking pancakes. "morning hazzy! how is my big buddy doing?" Harry smiles 'good'

Zayn flips a pancake "nice to hear that, want some yummy pancakes?" Harry happily nods and Niall brings him to the table. "Hey, shall I sit next to you?"

Harry pauses 'Lou' Niall laughs and pats his back "yes, Louis will also sit next to you" Louis enters the kitchen at that moment "of course I'm going to sit next to you hazzy, I have to make sure Niall doesn't eat your food huh?" Niall rolls his eyes but smiles "I wouldn't do that!"

"Yes you would" Liam takes some plates and places them on the table "Louis do you want some tea?" Louis nods "yorkshire please"

"Didn't had to tell me that" Liam laughs and goes back into the kitchen area.

"What shall we do today?" asks Zayn as he gives Harry a hug and goes to the other side of the table to take a seat.

"No idea, hazz what do you want to do?" Harry thinks for a while 'watching a movie'.

"sounds good to me" says Niall, stuffing a piece of breakfast into his mouth.

"Even Harry has even better manners than you" laughs Louis and Niall shrugs "but these pancakes are so good!"

Everyone smiles and they go to eat, it promises to be an amazing day...