Epilepsy (Harry)

Requested by: louisXharryisXmine and larryssonishmael

Disclaimer: I don't know everything about Epilepsy and therefore won't have all the details in this chapter. It could also be that I got some things wrong, even though I did some research. So yea my apologies ❤

《《《《《《《

"Harry where are my football boots?" Harry rolls his eyes "how am I supposed to know? They are where you pulled them from"

Louis looks around the corner from the door "everything okay hazz? You are a bit grumpy" Harry sighs and walks to his husband "sorry lou, feel a bit weird today" Louis frowns, this morning Harry was still feeling good.

They are going to play soccer with Niall, Zayn and Liam on the lawn in front of their house but Louis doesn't know if that is such a good idea when Harry feels weird.

Whenever there is something wrong with Harry, the word 'Epilepsy' immediately crosses Louis's mind. Of course he also knows that if there is something it is not always Epilepsy, but he would rather prevent Harry's seizures by thinking about whether it could be.

Harry has had Epilepsy since he was 10 and is now 18. Louis has experienced the seizures and is used to it now, but it still sucks to see it.

It's terrifying and it makes you helpless because you watch your husband get seizures and you can't do anything to help him.

"Do you think it's your epilepsy hazz?" Louis carefully asks, not wanting to make Harry mad.

Harry shrugs "who knows, don't think so though, didn't had one for years" That's true, the last one was 2 years ago when they we're on a date, shitty memory...

"Shall we go then? Think they are waiting already" Louis looks up and sees Harry staring at him. When he grabs the sportbag he smiles "hey lou, found your shoes!" Louis chuckles and follows him out of the house.

--------

"Loueh, Harreh, how ya two doing?" Liam gives them a bro hug, Zayn and Niall doing the same "we're great! What about you?"

"Fine, fine, its a pain to live with these two lovebirds though" Zayn laughs, patting Niall and Liam's shoulders. Liam and Niall are together for three years now and since Zayn's house is being build, he lives with them for a while.

Harry chuckles "you live there rather then we" Niall slaps the back of his head "oi! As if living with you two is better"

"It is" Louis smirks, kissing Harry.

"Let's play some footie, if we wanted romance we would have gone to the movies" Liam laughs and kicks the ball, running after it.

"Lets go!"

---------

Two hours later they are still playing football. Louis and Zayn are the only ones who are actually running still, the rest is panting and walking.

Harry isn't feeling too good but doesn't know what it is. As he told Louis earlier he was already feeling weird, but it doesn't seem to get any less.

"Everything alright hazz? You're a bit quiet" Harry wants to say he's fine but suddenly sees weird flashes of light appear before his eyes.

Louis immediately sees what is happening and curses, Epilepsy ...

He rushes to Harry and sits down next to him, not even noticing that the other three are also on his heels in the meantime.

He picks up his phone and checks the time so that he can time how long the seizure lasts.

After two minutes Harry stops shaking and Louis strokes his hair as Harry opens his eyes "wha?"

"its all alright love, you had a seizure" Harry nods wearily, feeling a bit dizzy.

"need something lou?" Niall asks who is behind him, wanting to give Harry space.

Louis shakes his head. "No, it's okay, but it would be nice if Zayn could carry Harry home" Zayn nods "of course, let me lift him up, its getting chilly"

He carefully picks up Harry and they all walk to Louis and Harry's house.

Once there Zayn puts him on the couch and Liam puts a blanket over him "don't like it for him"

"Same, but he will be fine" says Louis and kisses the now sleeping Harry.

A couple of days later Harry was feeling better and playing football again with the boys. Luckily it was all good again...