Drunk (kinda all)

It was friday night and the boys were in the pub to celebrate Zayn's birthday. It was all fun. Louis and harry were dancing, liam and niall were playing beerpong and zayn was watching them.

They all were a lil bit tipsy and most likely would be drunk without hours. It didnt matter though, they walked here so driving back wasn't needed.

Soon it bacame pretty hot inside so they all walked to the playground around the corner, all too tipsy too think about why they were here.

Louis was along with liam not that drunk and were keeping niall and harry from doing things they would regret later.

Harry was pretty clumsy and talking shit but louis didnt mind, found it funny actually. Harry wasn't, just like louis often drunk so to see this was a quite amused sight for louis.

"Hey lou, lets go on the slide" harry said, dragging louis to it. He settled himself between louis' legs and slowly they made their way down.

They walked to a open place and harry layed down on the grass, staring at the night sky. "Do you ever realise how tiny we are compared to the universe?" He suddenly asked making louis chuckle.

"Pretty deep for someone who is drunk"

"I like deep" niall who heard it shouted something sexual and louis could almost hear liam roll his eyes.

"Lets play hide and seek!" Zayn then yelled, dragging liam and niall to louis "oh no, you get bored and harry and i sit in the bushes till the morning like the last time, that old lady even hit us with her walking stick!" liam said.

"Well you got hit, you looked homeless so it was kinda expected" harry shrugged.

"You just layed there doing nothing instead of helping me, you wouldve also been attacked if you werent a coward"

Harry laughed "i fell in the flowerbed and couldn't get up!" He grinned at louis who snorted.

He shook his head "ur something else hazz"

"Thats why ur married to me" he dead serious said, making louis laugh "maybe yea"

They spended another hour at the playground and when niall was covered in sand from the sandpit while harry was talking about unicorns liam and louis decided it was time to take their husbands home.

"But guys its my birthday, lets sleep here" zayn whined, drunk as hell

"And get hit by that old lady again, no thank you" liam said, holding a arm around his waist to stabilize him.

"Liam you cant just hold another guy!" Niall crossed his arms over his chest.

Niall and zayn continued to whine while harry was just clingy leaning on louis. They made it home, well larry's home since they were all wasted anyway and theirs was closest by.

They all walked up the stairs needed a half an hour and louis carrying harry but hey, they made it!

Zayn was downstairs tho, refused to walk the stairs and was asleep by the front door anyway. Liam just threw a blanket at him.

Louis got harry in bed after hearing a whole story why lilac wasn't exactly purple and he sighed, amused but also very tired.

He placed a bucket next to the bed for when harry would wake up with a expected hangover. He put the medicine and a bottle of water on the nightstand and curled into harrys side, both falling asleep quickly.

《《《《《

8K woohoo

Massive thanks to ya all

Thats why this is a bonus chapter, however i wont publish the next until the last 2 are over the 100 reads, sorry lads 🤷‍♀️😂

This isnt really a sickfic but in fact you all know its cute haha 🔥