Falling off stage (Harry)

Requested by: yea i couldn't find the account so here the request ⬆️. If yours isn't out yet don't worry, im writing as much as i can! Its worth the wait lads!

(Edited-- liva0704 also requested this so here ya go!)

《《《《《《《《《

"Im in love with Lou, and all his little things" Harry looked at his husband singing the last line of the song: 'little things'.

Its such a beautiful song and he sang it for a beautiful creature aka Louis. Louis smiles and winks before announcing the next song.

Harry's body is filled with excitement at hearing which number: no control.
they all sing and Harry dances around when he doesn't sing his solos.

It's great and all the fans go wild. like in James' car, they do the well-known dance and everyone laughs, including themselves.

It's like a mini party just like every One Direction concert and everyone loves it.

That, until things go wrong. Harry is walking around as usual and messing around with Niall when he suddenly takes a wrong step and slips.

He becomes dizzy and soon feels the ground, his back first. A crack can also be heard and Harry immediately shouts of pain, what happened?

When he looks up he sees one of the guards and the faces of his bandmates, along with a concerned Louis.

Soon Harry comes to the conclusion that he fell off the stage, shit.

The pain in his back makes breathing difficult and the pain becomes really excruciating. Soon people come to him in yellow vests "we are from the ambulance, what hurts?"

All the fans are screaming and shouting and Harry can hardly understand what the woman is saying but croaks out a "my back".

Louis has now also come and sit next to him "shh baby you will be fine, I promise just breath"

Harry wants to nod but a pain shoots through his back.

The ambulance woman shakes her head "talk as little as possible and don't move your head, we're going to tie your neck and put you on the stretcher, just take it easy"

Easier said then done ey (okay he really gets Louis his sass)

The ride to the hospital is pretty quick and with Louis by his side Harry manages to stay calm. Louis holds his hand the entire ride and soon they arrived at the hospital.

"Sir i need you to wait in the waitingroom while we're going to run some tests" a doctor tells Louis who swallows hard, seeing the panic in Harry's eyes.

"You will be fine love, i will wait here for the rest of the boys and Paul and i will see you again soon yea?" Harry nods a little and is soon out of sight.

Louis sighs and waits for the boys. He doesn't have to wait long since soon a thick Irish accent is heard "any news lou?"

Louis shakes his head "they took him to a room to run some tests, i had to stay behind, it sucks"

The boys and Paul take a seat, Liam and Zayn both on a side of Louis "he's strong, he will be alright"

Louis sighs "i know its just... the panic in his eyes was a hard sight to see" zayn wraps a arm around Louis' shoulders "i know what you're feeling bud"

"Let me call some people yea?" Paul pats Louis' shoulder, giving him a sad smile. Louis nods and places his head in his hands, feeling kinda helpless.

Soon a nurse is calling them over "he broke some ribs but other then that he's fine. He's lucky, it could have been way worse"

"Can we see him?" Niall asks and the nurse nods "they are wrapping some bandages around his back and then he's free to go"

They walk to the room where the woman told Harry is in and soon Louis sees the curly haired boy who he loves so much.

"Hazza" he says, gently hugging Harry.

"Hi Lou, boys" Harry says. He is looking much calmer then before and also in less pain which is good.

"You gave me quite a scare babe, don't do that again yea?" Louis burries his face in Harry's neck.

Harry kisses him "im sorry, i love you"

Louis smiles "i love you too"