Two in da hospital

Requested by: VictoriaVanorden2

Louis is daddy for the boys
Harry is papa for the boys

Liam is 18
Niall is 10
Zayn is 5

《《《《《《《《《《

"liam, niall we're going!" Louis sighed and sat down next to Harry in the car.

today they took the two elders to the hospital.

Liam was now 18 and his wisdom teeth were pulled and Niall had to tighten his braces.

since the orthodontist was in the hospital itself, they would have had everything immediately.

niall was quite nervous despite the fact that it went well last time, which was understandable but compared to liam it was nothing.

Liam really didn't mind the dentist at all, but this terrified him.

harry had the same age as liam and told about his experience (details left out) but liam didn't want to know anything about it, he was just very scared.

zayn was already in his own car seat and had no idea what was going on around him, but he did didn't mind, his book was much more interesting.

after the 2 had been dragged into the car by harry and louis (they did not want to join) they all dropped zayn off at harry's parents.

then they drove on to the hospital and once there they checked in the 2.

liam was called first and taken by the doctor, followed by harry and louis.

Niall was in the play corner next door so they could just leave him there and keep a eye on him.

First all kind of questions were asked and after liam was getting ready for the little surgery. Harry and louis comforted him until he was asleep and then left to go with niall, setting a timer for when liam would be done.

They took niall to the room where the ortho was and luckily he could be helped immediately. Niall was scared as hell and began crying when the men only grapped his mask.

Due all the crying they were there for a long time and before they knew it harry's timer went off, meaning liam would be done soon.

"What are we going to do hazz? Liam and niall both need someone"

Harry nodded "shall i go to li while you stay here? Meet me when ur done" louis nodded and grabbed Niall's hand who wanted to scratch the ortho's arm.

Harry hurried to the room liam was in. The doctor looked up hearing him coming in "it all went well, he should be awake in a couple of minutes. Here a list with information for about the next weeks, push the button if there are any questions or if something is wrong."

Harry thanked him and sat next to liam while the doctor visited his next patient. He scrolled through his phone but jumped up when he heard a "kshdjs" come from liam.

"Hey buddy how are you feeling?" Harry asked, stroking his hair.

Liam began to cry "the walls are blue! I want black ones!" Harry reasured him it was all fine. He sat with him for a bit until louis called him and told him niall wanted harry so louis and harry took turns by their sons.

After a stressfull day they could take the 2 home. Luckily they both fell asleep in the car so they could easily pick up zayn and drive home.

Once home harry carried the 2 to bed and tucked zayn in, wishing him a good night. He went straight to the bedroom him and louis shared, tired himself.

He sat between louis his legs and sighed "what a day"

Louis pecked his lips "that it was, my love"

《《《《《

'Ello loves! Hope ya all doing alright!

Mind checking out my new book? Its called: After Those Years. 🔥🏳️‍🌈