More than one (Liam) part 1

Sorry lads i was out of da running for a while, a lot goin on lately. So my apologies for that

Here a request from: x_tommmo_x

《《《《《《《

Louis and Harry sat down on the couch, sighing in relieve. They and the rest of the boys had been taken care of Liam, who had a bad virus.

He had been sick for 2 days now, but it felt like the boys we're doing this for ages. Constantly giving him meds, cleaning bins and even helping by cleaning liam himself. Don't get it wrong, they loved liam and understanded it the lad needed help but woah, no daddy direction was drama in da house.

Liam was now luckily asleep and the rest was watching 'Twilight' on the tv when Niall started coughing. "Haha you're not gonna follow liam huh?" Louis joked, but niall stayed serious "ehm well i don't feel well to be honest" he quietly said and curled up a bit more on the couch.

The others shared a glance, this wasn't good. "Do you have a sore throat? Stomach cramps?" Zayn asked, looking if the symptoms we're the same. "Yeah" niall said, coughing after.

Harry stood up "let me call the doctor, i mean better now then when he is like liam" he told them, who nodded.

"Im sorry" niall sniffled, scratchinh his neck

"Its alright nialler, you cant help it" louis said and told him to go to sleep, which niall didnt let him tell twice.

They all sighed, what the hell was going on?

They all ended up falling asleep on the couch exept for liam who was in his room.

Niall woke up again around 3am and sighed, seeing the time and feeling worse stomach cramps. Before he knew it everything what was left in his stomach was in front of him, he threw up.

Harry woke up from the sound and rubbed his eyes "wha's that?" He slurred but was more awake hearing niall gagging.

"Shit!" He rushed to the boy and helped him to the bathroom, rubbing his back while niall emptied his stomach for the third time now.

Suddenly louis stood in the doorway and shared a look with his husband who nodded, meaning to call the doctor again. It was weird how they could read each other with just a glance, must be a couple thing.

After a while also the -not so light sleeper- zayn stumbled through the hallways "liam is sick in his room, i see i can't bring him here?"

Harry rolled his eyes, still rubbing Niall's back "no shit sherlock, we dont have 2 toilets now have we?" Zayn sighed and grapped a bin from the bathroom before leaving.

"I-im d-done" niall croaked out, spitting in the toilet

"Alright lets get you to bed yeah? Louis is calling the doctor, you're probably having the same as li" he guided niall to liam's room since it would be easier to have both sick mans in one room, it had 2 beds anyway since it was the guest room.

Louis was also there "he said to give niall one pill of liam tommorow, then call back." He explained whipering since liam was asleep now.

"Any chance we also get it?" Zayn asked then

"Affraid so, just wash you're hands more and stuff" louis told him and dragged harry out of the room, leaving zayn with the sick lads.

"We're going to bed?" Harry asked, yawning.

"Yea love, it has been a interesting night" he chuckled while harry rolled his eyes.

"At least you didnt had to see puke" he murmered

Louis gasped "you know how much i hate it!"

"Yes i do lou, yes i do" harry smiled. They got under the covers once in theire room and louis as always spooned harry. Even tho harry was taller he loved to be the little spoon and louis loved it to be the big spoon.

"Hey louis?" Harry asked after a good 5 minutes of silence

"Yes?"

"I don't feel that well..."

《《《《《

Bit short mates, sorry! Loved the end tho haha 💚