Bursted appendix (Harry)

Hello lads, i decided to at least do a couple of more fics before my final decision about this book.

This one is based on something what happened to me almost 2 years ago, enjoy!

《《《《《《《《《《《《

Ugh stomach cramps are always the worst, but for Harry it was a little bit diffrent. He had now already for a couple of months that he suddenly felt sick for a couple of days, but it would dissapear after and come back a week or some later.

It sucks cuz he already threw up twice at work due this shit. Louis was also worried about his husband, but shrugged it off as a bad imuum system.

It was until that day that they both thought it was just a flu.

It was a monday afternoon. Harry was sick again and decided to stay home, he was the boss of the company anyway.

Louis was making some dinner even though he knew harry wouldn't eat some, he still wanted to. It was just something simple cuz harry normally was the cook by the Styles family.

Harry moved himself to the chair in the kitchen to be closer to louis. He rested his head against the cold leather from the chair. He didn't had a fever or anything, just really bad stomach cramps and throwing up.

Suddenly the cramps became worse and worse and harry clenched his stomach "lou" he grunted. Louis turned around and saw the state his husband was in. He kneeled in front of him "what's wrong sweetheart?" He asked, gently rubbing circles on his upper arms.

"Cant hold this any longer, can we go to the doctors please?" He looked up. Louis noticed the tears in his eyes. 'It must be bad' he thought. Harry was always too stubborn for a doctor and almost never cried.

"Of course babe" he said and dialed the number from the doctors who told him to bring harry there.

He lifted his lover up and carried him to the car (just pretend lou can carry him 😂) he settled him in the backseat since it was more comfortable and started to drive.

He maybe was going a bit over the speed limit, but by every groan he heard from harry his feet pressed the gas pedal harder.

After a while they arrived and louis carried him inside, seeing the state he was in. After some tests they did (with harry in much pain) the doctor told them to go to the hospital as quick as possible, since his appendix was probably infected and would burst if they werent quick enough.

Louis rushed out of the room with harry in his arms and raced to the hospital. Once there he was helped directly, having a paper from the doctor with the situation.

To be sure it was his appendix they made a scan and couldnt see it that well, but they had a kinda idea it was indeed the appendix.

They layed harry in a room in a hospital bed and gave him a green shirt, since he would have surgery tonight to remove his appendix.

It couldn't be at that moment, since there were emergencies who were more important than what harry had.

Louis sat beside his bed, holding his hand "how are you feeling love?"

Harry opened his eyes "tired and a bit pain" they gave him some medicine which made him sleepy and would numb the pain.

After talking a bit and many kisses from louis it was time for Harry to go to surgery. He was rolled with his bed to the room, louis walking with them.

They stopped at the door "i have to leave you here hazz" he smiled, kising his hand "you will be there when i wake up right?" Harry asked, feeling a bit scared.

"Of course darling, now sweet dreams" he said, giving harry one last kiss before he was taken away into the room.

When he was gone louis couldnt help but let a couple of tears fall, he knew harry would be alright but it was hard for him to see his lover in pain.

He was led back to harry's room where he would stay for at least tonight. He grapped his phone and texted some persons about harry's condition. Anne and Robin were on a trip to gemma's uni so they couldnt be there, but of course would call him tommorow.

He called liam and Niall after who promised to come and visit soon. After they said their goodbyes louis decided to not letting his thoughts control his head and read some books. Well magazines about pregnant womans but better than nothing right?

For what felt like hours a nurse finally came in "the surgery went well, the appendix was already bursted though so we cleaned his stomach and band-aided it" she explained.

Louis was shocked for a bit, it bursted already?! He took a deep breath, harry was okay.

He followed the nurse to a room where harry would wake up from his slumber. When louis was there he was already a bit awake, still in a sleepy almost drunk state.

"Hey love, how are you feeling?" He whispered, stroking his hair.

"Like a unicorn who pooped candy bars" he answered, smiling. Yep he was loopy.

Louis shook his head, laughing. "Well thats good, do you know what happened?" He asked and harry pouted, nodding his head.

"My panda was driving and reached my stomach, but couldn't get his ice cream so he fell!" He started sobbing. Louis was on the edge of laughing but he hated to see harry cry.

Not knowing if this was normal he decided to get a doctor. "Yes its completely normal he is like that, he will change to happy real quick and eventually fall asleep" he told louis who nodded.

And as the doctor said harry suddenly went from sobbing to laughing hard "what's up hazz?" Louis asked amused.

"There is standing a model next to my bed" louis looked behind him and started laughing once realising he was the one harry was talking about.

"Oh yeah? Whats his name?" He said, playing dumb

"Loueh" harry told him and with that his muscles relaxed and he was asleep. Louis laughed cuz well, it was pretty funny.

The nurse came after a while and told him they would bring harry to his room. Louis came along and layed down on the bed who was put next to harry's.

Once the nurses we're gone louis grabbed harry's hand and kissed it, interwining their fingers "sleep well my love" and even tho it was dark, he could swear he saw the lines of harry's lips curl into a smile.