Chapter - 2

Note: Silent readers please don't forget to vote.❤️

Recap: Goutham and Mithra's introduction with family

***************

Mithra stopped her scooty before the bus stand where her best friend Nithya was waiting for her. As soon she met her Nithya sat behind and Mithra started driving.

Nithya: Mithu, I was waiting for you, come on now tell me did you see him in your dreams atleast today ?

Mithu: Nithya, please not now...

Nithya, so he left you dry as always..don't worry, suck the life out of him when you meet him. Bloody how dare he leave you high every night.

Mithu: Nithya shut the fuck up or I will throw you from my scooty.

Nithya: Fine, mouth zipped about your dream man but now tell me do you know something about our new CEO ?

Mithu: No, absolutely clueless.. Hope atleast he would be as good as Ravichandran sir. I heard he will no more involve in MiGo anymore. 

Nith: Now let all that go and lets do something else. You have become so boring Mithu. Are you really trying to turn into a shy girl like what your father and mother are thinking about you ?

Mithu: No way, that shy Mithra is only for my parents at home. I m the same naughty Mithra. Now tell me what should we do ?

Nith: Something in your style...

They stopped the car at a signal and Nithya saw a BMW next to their scotty and nudged Mithra to look at it. They could see a blur image of a man behind the raised the glass. Mithra smirked at Nithya and watched the signal which now counted 4. She quickly bent pouting her lips and kissed towards the man and winked at him. Nithya hooted and Mithra drove the scooty as soon the signal turned green. They laughed and reached the office and Mithra parked her scooty.

Nith: Mithu, you know I saw a series in Netflix yesterday.. Arghhh he was hot....

Mithu: Hey shut up. We have reached office so shut your mouth and turn on to be a responsible and mature girl now.

Nith: I just heard the word turn on...

Mithra stomped on her foot and they entered the lift and departed to their respective floors. As soon as Goutham reached his office he entered his room and saw Ravichander waiting for him.

Ravi: All the best Goutham, I have called the team for an official announcement. You can choose a team who will work directly under you or I can make the arrangements for you. Lets go the conference room.

Goutham: you must be knowing everyone from these years so do it yourself pa, I will join you shortly. Give me few minutes please..

Ravichander left the room and few minutes later Goutham moved towards the conference hall looking through his mobile. Mithra and Nithya were the last to join the meeting and were rushing towards the conference hall but suddenly Mithra collided on someone and that happened to be Goutham. Mithra cloed her eyes eepecting the hard marble floor hit her back but nothing happened. She opened her eyes and saw a hand around her waist holding her from falling down. Their eyes locked, Mithra stared at his eyes and gulped with the sensation that she was feeling. Those magnetic orbs were making her drown in them. Their trance was broken with the clearing of throat from Nithya. Mithra untangled herself and averted her gaze to the floor as she spoke to him in a low voice.

Mithra: I m so sorry sir, I was in a hurry. 

Goutham: No problem Miss...I was too lost thinking about a girl who winked towards by raised windows in a signal. So I apologize too. Please carry on.