Chapter - 34

Recap: Goutham  find Chandru and gets to know about his consent for marriage.

*******************

Pranav had a hard face and gritted his teeth as he held the hairs of Thara in his fist locking her on his desk. Her skirt was scrunched to her waist and her shirt and bra was ripped off leaving her naked. His pant and boxer pooled at his feet as he rammed into her from behind animously.

The more he thought of Mithra's face he couldn't control his anger and he was venting out his frustrations with Thara. His other hand pinched her peaks as she moaned when he pounded into her. Both heard a knock on the door and Thara tried to stop him but he grunted and slapped her ass cheeks holding her in place as he continued.

Thara: Sir, someone is waiting outside. Door is not locked and the person might enter inside. Please.

Pranav: Shut the fuck up. Did you forget no one enters my room without my permission. 

He groaned when he reached his high and pulled out his member shooting his loads on her back. Both were still panting and he pulled his boxer and pant buckling his belt.

Pranav: I m not done yet. Pick up the clothes and wait for me in the room.

Thara picked her clothes and rushed to the room and Pranav called the person who was still waiting to meet him. The door opened and his PA Karan entered the room but stilled when he was Pranav standing with hairs messy and the things on the desk were pushed carelessly and not to mention the table itself was moved from its original place. Pranav cleared his throat bringing Karan to his sense.

Karan: Sir, MiGo has started their work with the project. They have initially started with the houses of the cabinet ministers.

Pranav: Thats not the information I needed Karan. Did you get someone who could work for us ?

Karan: He has outsmarted everyone sir. He has got agreement signed with all the employees that anyone who goes against Migo will have to pay the cost of the project and will be put behind bars. They will be blacklisted from the industry.

Pranav: How could someone sign such bond ?

Karan: He also included that each employee will be rewarded with the share of the profit from the project and not only that for his other projects he has given the same conditions also the best project will be rewarded with whatever they ask for.

Pranav: Fuck with his bonds and rewards. Find some labours to work for us if not the team leads and project managers.

Karan: Again there is a problem sir. None of the project manager is aware of the labours who will be assigned to sites. Its completely a secret. Collecting this information was a hard job. 

Pranav: Try to fix some bugs in his office so that we can try to get information through it.

Karan: He has a detector which scans every employee before they enter the office so we cannot place bug in his office. Only way we could get him is at the project site and I m trying to get someone work for us.

Pranav pushed the laptop that was on the desk which shattered. He was panting and took quick  steps holding his crutch and held Karan's collar in one hand.

Pranav: Do you want me to shut down my company and go to some country side ? If you are not capable of doing then let me hire some one better to do the job. Now fuck off.

Karan: Sir, I m sorry but you hire anyone but they will give the same report as me. Give me some more time and I will try to for any loopholes to enter the site beyond the security.