Chapter - 115

Recap: Pranav informs Nithya about his suspicion onTara. Goutham and Mithra have dinner with their family.

*********************

Goutham walked holding Mithra's hand and they sat on the shore with Mithra leaning on Goutham with his hand around her shoulder.

Chandru: what is that you wanted to discuss urgently Nithya ?

Nithya: Pranav has doubts on Tara and he has informed Karan and his PI to check every details about her. The executive head has sowed the seeds of doubts that there are people working for Goutham.

Chandru: So, he will be alert to find who are they ?

Goutham: If he finds Tara is the person then make sure she is fired from her job and once she leaves the office we will have her escorted safely.

Nithya: What about the projects ? Today I had to give my consent for a project because the marketing manager got to that bastard's notice that I have been ignoring projects for a long time. Either the marketing manager or executive head might fill his head about me and there are chances he might suspect me.

Rehman: Did he say anything in specific like suspecting you ?

Nithya: Not exactly but he has given me a task to know the details about of the firm who is winning more projects than MiGo and PV. I m supposed to give him an update tomorrow.

Mithra: Give him the details of Star Decors then. Rehman prepare a data that would be satisfying for him to believe that Star decors is a firm running down in business and trying to be stable with the projects they have started winning recently and Tara is the one who is helping them. 

Nithya: what if they find that Tara was speaking to Rehman all these days ? 

Mithra: If I m not wrong then my Rehmani bhaijaan is not someone who will not do anything without thinking so he must have spoken to her from a number which is not his.

Goutham and Rehman smiled at her words and Rehman made a salaam to her and looked at others with the same smile.

Rehman: My boss madam is right. I have been talking to Tara from a number which is named under Anand a random name I chose.

Mithra: It won't be hard to set a employee in Star Decors with the name Anand. Everything will fall in place and let Tara return to Star Decors to continue her work. 

 Chandru: Eppadi da ippadi maathi vechurukka ? appadiye unna madhiri yosikka arambichutanga ennoda anni. ( How did you change her like this man ? My sister in law has started thinking like you)

Goutham: I can't take the credits of her skills. She is beauty with brain and I got lucky to have her.

He kissed her temples and they all hooted looking at them. 

Mithra: Lets return and Rehman, Nithya will have lot of work to do for the night. Chandru can help them too.

Nithya: Yes, we may need tea to keep sleep away and concentrate on work.

Chandru pinched her waist and Nithya slapped hi head in return. She started running to escape with Chandru chasing her. 

Rehman: They won't return for sometime so lets leave them alone for sometime.

Goutham carried Mithra back to home and saw their parents were still on some conversation. 

Goutham: Its already 11 so you all continue with your chatting. See you in the morning.

He entered the room and laid Mithra in the bed. He switched on the TV and chose a movie to watch.

Mithra: You said I should sleep and now you want us to watch movie ?