Chapter - 62

Recap: Raghuvaran gets to know about Goutham and Mithra's marriage. He loses his patience and finally Goutham calls his father to ease the situation.

**************

Raghuvaran sat on the couch but Goutham was still standing with Mithra next to him. Kavitha felt bad for him and saw her husband who now looked like a villain from movies to her. Vinay nudged her from behind gesturing her to call Goutham to sit. She nodded her head slowly and cleared her throat getting everyone's attention.

Kavitha: Mithra mapillaya ukkara sollu. Evlo neram ninnute iruparu. ( Mithra tell son in law to be seated. How long will he stand ?)

Vinay burst out laughing but managed with coughs. Kavitha bit her tongue and saw Raghuvaran who was now staring at her like the actual Raghuvaran from tamil movies. 

Mithra: Neenga sollunga maa. ( you tell him maa )

Kavitha: Vandhu ukkarunga ( Come and please be seated )

Goutham took slow steps and sat a little away from Raghuvaran.

Raghuvaran: If you people start working then you think that you can decide everything by yourself. We will raise our daughter with sweat and blood and these guys will take her away so easily. Nonsense.

Goutham: Sir, I have started working on my own the day I fell in love with your daughter.  Now I have business in London and Greece and MiGo is my hard work. I haven't taken any money from my father. I stand on my own. Mithra is an executive head and that is not because we love each other but she worked for it and deserved it. She now handles the biggest projects of our business which involves the government of Tamil Nadu. Do you still think we are some immature teengaers to rush in our decisions ?

Raghuvaran did not speak a word and never looked at any of them. Goutham felt his throat dry and coughed a little instead of asking for water. Immediately Kavitha came with a glass of water and Vinay came with a packed juice in his hand. Mithra opened her mouth and looked at them and then at her father who was ready to pounce on them to kill.

Mithra: Nalla panringa rendu perum. Appa engala kolra vara vida mattinga pola. ( You both are doing so good and looks like you won't stop until appa kill us both )

Goutham received water from Kavitha and mumbled a thank you. He about to place the glass on the table before him but Kavitha rushed to get it from him. Mithra rubbed her forehead to see the over reactive mother and brother riling up her father. They heard sound of tyre screeching and rushed out to see it. Two cars stopped and Ravi got down from and Rehman got down from the other. Before Ravi could enter inside another car stopped and everyone was shocked to see Shylaja getting out of it.

Ravi Mv: Today I really feel like an idiot for the decision of agreeing to marry her. 

He stopped Shylaja at the gate holding her hand and spoke in a very low voice.

Ravi: Remember Shylaja, Whatever happens you are not allowed to speak. If you dare to speak then I won't hesitate to throw you out of my life because this is my son's life.

He smiled like nothing happened and walked inside. Ravi hugged Goutham and then Mithra.

Mithra: Please come inside paa.

Kavitha: Vanakkam ukkarunga. ( greetings to you, please sit down)

Ravi smiled back and sat opposite to Raghuvaran and Shylaja made a face looking at the house which didn't escape Raghuvaran's eyes. She then sat next to Ravi and Goutham sat on other side of Ravi.

Ravi: Hello, I m Ravichandran.

Raghuvaran: Who doesn't know you, the great businessman.

Ravi: But I m here as Goutham's father and not as businessman. I give importance to family more than business.