Chapter - 35

Recap: Pranav gets frustrated when he couldn't get a way to interupt Goutham's business.

*******************

It was 6 in the morning when Mithra arrived at Goutham's penthouse and entered inside as Goutham had given access to her. As soon as she entered the living was dark and all the blinds were closed preventing from any rays entering inside. She slowly roamed in the floor and did not find Goutham. She ascended the stairs and stopped before his room biting her lips hesitating to open. Finally she gave up and opened the door and saw it was chill, dark except for the dim light from the night stand. Her lips twitched when she saw him sleeping on his stomach and sheet covering him upto his shoulder.

She pushed the blinds allowing the sun to peak into the room and sat on the bed next to him caressing his hair and admiring his sleeping form.

Mithra Mv: My man is hot and handsome even when he is asleep. 

A yellow cloth which he was holding tight to his chest below the sheets got her attention and slowly she pulled it from his hold and she was shocked to see the shawl which she for sure identified as hers.

Flashback:

Mithra and Nithya were playing throw ball with other girls. Mithra was wearing a blue and yellow combination salwar and had her shawl placed above her bag. She loved the shawl very much and paired it with many other colors as it had special embroideries all over it which attracted her immediately when she saw it in a shop.

Once the game was over girls came over and picked their bags to leave for the day but Mithra could not find her shawl but left was some multicolor shawl which was not hers. She and Nithya searched for her shawl and Nithya gulped water and slumped on the bench.

Nithya: Mithu, please di. yarachum theriyama maathi eduthu irupanga vidu di. Inga irukka shawl eduthutu vaa polam. Semma pasi enakku. ( Mithu, someone might have took yours by mistake in hurry. Take the one which is left and lets leave. I m hungry.)

Mithra: Nithi, its my favourite shawl. How come they could not see their clothes ?

Nithi: Do one thing stay back call the CBI to find the shawl and return home once you get it.

Mithra glared at Nithi and in turn Nithya threw the left out shawl on Mithra. Only then Mithra noticed the embroideries, crystal works and beautiful tassels along the full length of it.

Nithi: woww, who could be a dumbo to leave this masterpiece and pick your shawl ?

Mithra: This looks custom made Nithi. We should find whose this belongs to and return it. Now lets go.

Nithi: If no one claims it then keep it for yourself, it looks beautiful on you as if made for you. Nice taste that person has.

Next day they checked with the girls whoever they tried to remember of present in the ground but none claimed the shawl. A part of Mithra felt happy and selfish that she could keep the shawl to herself and bad at the same time that she couldn't return it to the person who owned it. She started wearing it many time and Nithya smirked at her.

Mithra: Don't look like that. I m wearing it so that if the owner will see this they can come to claim it. How will someone know that I have this if I keep this locked in my cupboard ?

Nithi: Nambitten di.. Pachaiya pulugadha unakku pudichu iurkku nu open ah sollu. ( I believed girl. don't lie and accept that you loved it)

Mithra smiled sheepishly and touched the fabric in so much of love.

Flashback ends.

Mithra looked at Goutham who was still sleeping. She slowly leaned to him and kissed his forehead.