Chapter - 69

Recap: Chandru gets tips from Mithra to convince Nithya later Goutham and Mithra have a romantic time in rain.

****************

Nithya got ready for office but stayed back home when she received a call from Mithra that she was arriving to her home. An hour later the door bell rang and Nithya opened it but her jaw dropped in shock when she saw both Mithra and Goutham standing at the door. Mithra pushed her chin up to close her mouth and pushed her aside as she was blocking the way.

Mithra held Goutham's hand and together they entered inside. From the way Mithra entered inside Goutham knew the relationship Mithra had with Nithya and her family.

Nithya's mother: Mithra vaa ma, Ivar yaru ? ( Mithra come in and who is this ?)

Mithra: Amma, ivar yennoda husband, oru emergency situation la marriage nadandhuchu ippo ungala reception ku invite panna vandhu irukkom.  ( amma, he is my husband. We got married in an emergency situation and now we are here to invite you all to our reception )

Nithya amma: We are so happy for you Mithra. Hey Nithya anga enna security velaya pakkura vaadi ulla. ( Hey Nithya are you doing the security job there ? come inside )

Mithra: She is in shock maa.. I will handle her.

Nithya amma: You keep talking and I will get coffee.

Once her mother was gone Mithra pulled Nithy and forced her to sit and explained everything about their marriage till the decision of having wedding reception but Nithya was seated without any reaction. 

Mithra: Edhuvum pesudi .. ( speak something girl )

When there was no response Mitha pinched Nithya's arm and she screamed in pain and hit Mithra with the cushion from the couch.

Nithya: You could have waited until you gave birth to your baby then you could have come to me and informed everything. 

Mithra: Good idea but I need you to be my side on our reception day so better pack your things and I will send driver to pick you up. 

Nithya: I couldn't refuse now. Can I boss madam ? 

Mithra: I also got a costume for you so don't worry about anything.

Nithya: Ok, but boss is very quite. Did you threat him not to speak ?

Goutham: I can speak very well but its just I not good in interacting with people so quickly.

Nithya: Yeah yeah I know but you courted her within a month after joining the office.

Goutham choked on his saliva hearing her words and Mithra patted his head passing a deadly glare to Nithya who raised her hand in surrender. Nithya's mom emerged from the kitchen with a coffee for them.

Nithya: Finally my mother used the new cup set. She was waiting for some special guest to use them and now your husband gave that chance to her.

Nithya's amma: Mapal irukkarunu pakkuren illa ... ( Son in law is here or else )

Goutham saw a beautiful hand painting of a rose garden especially it was full of white roses.

Goutham: Painting is very nice...

Nithya's amma: Nithya's work. She made that because Mithra likes white roses. She made this perfectly on the fourth try and didn't stop until she was satisfied.

Goutham: She is right. Life is all about flaws and after all we are humans.  We can't find a man or woman who is perfect and we learn from mistakes. Sometimes we won't regret the second chances in life. Forgiving and forgetting are two traits that makes us different from others.