Chapter - 106

Recap: Goutham decides to keep the secret of Mithra being alive and shift her to his beach house. He decides to give a best final journey to Bala.

*********************

Media was all over the hospital trying to get a glimpse of Goutham and the body of Mithra but police had stopped everyone from reaching anywhere near Goutham. Raghini's parents were released from Pranav's custody and they too arrived at the hospital crying for their daughter's loss.

Goutham had called his gaurds to escort them. Ravi and Raghuvaran accompanied Goutham to the mortuary and Goutham broke down seeing Bala's burnt body wrapped completely.

Inspector: Sir, the body is almost burnt and not in a condition for anyone to have a look so its better to keep wrapped completely. Finish your final rites at the earliest. It is not advisable to keep it for longer time.

Ravi: We need some force at my mansion until we do our daughter's final rites. 

Bala's body was shifted in the ambulance and Goutham got inside along. Ravi and Raghuvaran followed the ambulance in the car.

At the mansion Chandru had arranged for the freezer box and security was tightened to stop outsiders from entering the mansion except for the relatives. The ambulance stopped in the porch and Kavitha, Vinay and Nithya screamed at the body wrapped in white cloth.

Goutham was really sobbing to see Bala in that state. 

At Pranav's mansion:

Pranav was having his breakfast and Karan was standing without speaking a word.

Pranav: You are unusually silent today. What happened ? Are you crying that Mithra is dead ?

Karan: No boss, I m just waiting for you to fire me so that I will take my leave.

Pranav: what does that mean ? When did I say that I will fire you ?

Karan: After whatever happened yesterday its clear that you lost hope in me and doesn't trust me anymore else you would have shared your plans with me so I m waiting for you to fire me.

Pranav: I never lost hope in you nor I m firing you. It was an unexpected chance that we got yesterday and Raghini wanted to keep that secret from everyone. I thought she was kidding and playing like every other time so I didn't pay much attention and just played along with her and sent only two men to her but see that bitch did the job really though Mithra dying was not my plan.

Karan: Not your plan ?

Pranav: I informed the man to kill Raghini and get Mithra to me alive and frame that Mithra was dead but that bitch spoiled all my plans. Atleast I spoke to Mithra before she was dead. It was really fun that Goutham never let her know that she was my victim but I did that honour and revealed everything to her so she is dead after knowing everything happened to her.

Karan: Is your revenge done boss ?

PRanav: No, let us wait for Goutham to come back after crying for his dead wife. I doubt if he will survive or kill himself but I m happy that I was able to kill her though not in my hands for whom he did everything to protect her.

Karan: Should I go and give flowers to Mithra on your behalf ? Goutham will not expect something like that from you so what do you think ?

Pranav: Excellent idea Karan. Get the best flowers and make sure to inform Goutham that the flowers are from me to his wife.

Karan: Sure boss.. Have a nice day. I will take my leave.

At Ravichander's mansion a few of Kavitha and Raghuvaran's relatives had arrived and Goutham was sitting on the last step of the stairs looking at Bala's body and Chandru next to him. One of the security reached to Goutham.