Chapter - 92

Recap: Mithra is pregnant.

********************

Goutham and Mithra reached chennai and he never let her walk anytime. He carried her to their car. They got seated in the back seated and he instructed the driver to drive carefully at an average speed. On reaching the penthouse he again carried her and Mithra opened the door with her thumb impression.

Mithra got startled when she heard the sound of party poppers. She was shocked to see everyone except her father holding balloons and sweets in their hand. She wiggled to get out of his arm but he tighten his hold and carried her further to the living and made her sit on the couch. Mithra saw the entire living decorated with balloons, baby pics, flowers and everyone started congratulating the couple.

Kavitha: Evlo sandhoshama irukku theriyuma ? Mapilla sonna odane inga vandhuten. ( Do you know how happy I am ? As soon son in law broke the news I came crashing here )

Ravi: Good thing I m retired now and I will spend all my time with my grandchild. Nobody will disturb me then.

Kavitha: Atheppadi mudiyum nanum thookitu poven enga pera kozhandhiaya. ( How is that possible ? even I will take our grandchild with me ?)

Shylaja: Mudiyadhu Mudiyadhu enakku apram dhan neenga ellarum. ( No happening. You will all come after me only )

Chandru: Naa chithappa irukken nu ellarum marandhutinga pola.. ( You all forgot that his uncle is here still )

Nithya: That will be my child and I will take with me. Who will question me ? Hey Mithu will you question me ? Boss will you question me ?

Goutham: No one will question anybody here and you all will get your fair chance to our child when he or she is asleep. You people can sit watch the sleeping beauty or if my darling is tired and needs sleep then anyone of you can take care of our baby.

Vinay: Mams, indha nilai eppodhu maarum ? ( Brother in law, when will this change ?)

Goutham: Never....

Shylaja and Kavitha opened a box and placed it before Mithra:

Shylaja: Mithra, you should eat healthy food during this time so I made this myself. 

Ravi: After years and years of forgetting the kitchen she finally entered today and cooked that for you.

Kavitha: Mithu, I cooked this for you and here after I will cook for you and send it through Vinay. No outside food especially those chat items.

Shylaja: Yes, no outside food. If you crave for something then call any of us we will cook for you. 

Kavitha: Steps neraya yeri erangatha. Vegama nadakatha, edhulayum poruma venum. ( Don't use stairs often, don't walk in hurry, have patience in everything )

Shylaja: Goutham, Let Mithra work from home for some days and you too stay with her. Ravi will handle works for some more days in your place. Mithra and baby needs more care and attention now.

Kavitha: Correct mapilla appadiye seinga. Work tension lam konja naal vendam. ( Correct, son in law do as she says. Avoid work tension for some days)

Shyalaj: She might become handful due to mood swings adjust everything and do everything she says. Call your stylist and get her soft maternity clothes or I will go shopping.

Goutham looked at Mithra who was looking like a lost puppy between everyone. Finally she met Goutham's eyes with a pout.

Goutham Mv: sorry baby, I thought to surprise you but never expected such dramatic welcome.