Chapter - 20

Note: Bonus chapter has been published for My Innocent Wife. Please give a read to it.

Recap: Raghini visit Goutham's office and later he decides to lave his home and stay at his penthouse.

***********************

On hearing everything from Raghini, Shylaja fished out her mobile and dialed a number and the perosn answered the call on the first ring.

Shylaja: Rehman...

Rehman: Madam.....

Shylaja: I need information about the girl Mithra whom Raghini saw in Goutham's office today......her complete details immediately. I have already transferred 5 lakhs to your account.

Rehman: Thank you Madam...I will check for the details immediately..

Shylaja cut the call and patted Raghini's cheeks before she returned to her room. Raghini felt so happy for the support she was getting from Shylaja. 

At Goutham's office, Mithra returned to her cabin after lunch and was lost in thoughts. She gave up and entered Goutham's room and saw him having lunch sitting on the couch. Rehman left the room on seeing Mithra who now sat next to Goutham and served him.

Goutham smiled at her and it looked so intimate to sit next by each other and serving food. He took a spoon of rice and brougt it near her lips. Mithra ate from his spoon.

Mithra: I just had my lunch Goutham, you should eat.

Goutham: This feels so good you know...so what do you want to ask me ?

Mithra: How did you know ?

Goutham: come on tell me what is it ?

Mithra: Can you drop the idea of leaving your home please ? I have never met your mother and I don't know what she is upto but leaving home won't be a good decision. A mother doesn't deserve to be left by their children.

Goutham placed the spoon and leaned back on the couch as he watched her face keenly. He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled at her.

Goutham: Listen Mithra, I love my mother a lot..a lot...I have done everything she has asked from me. I have only one request from her and she almost promised me to that but now she is taking a double stand on it. Other than that I have made it very clear that I hate the presence of Raghini around me but she is so stubborn to listen my words.

Mithra: what if she lives under the same roof ?

Goutham: Will you be ok if she seduces me to marry her ?

Mithra: I thought you are so strong not to fall for anyone ?

Goutham: Prevention is always better than cure....Raghini is a spoiled brat.. I hate taking her name even....My mother ...she is good but I don't trust her friends from the club. They are bitches who knew only ruining lives. 

Mithra: will staying away help then ?

Goutham: My penthouse has entry for only one person except me. Other than Rehman, not even my parents has access to it. Its not like I will hate my mother once I leave my house so don't worry about it. Some things are better done early than later.

Goutham received a message from Rehman and showed it Mithra.

Goutham: He is on way to penthouse. He will not even allow my home manager inside. He will stop them by the lift and get my things himself.

Mithra: how much work will he do alone ?

Goutham: Penthouse has everything Mithra, only my clothes and few things are to be shifted. He arrange them and fill the grocery too so that I can cook for myself.