Chapter - 39

Note:  This is the third update for the day so please give a read to chapters 37 and 38 before proceeding into this.  The next update will be on Tuesday. I hope the chapters will reach the reads and votes like usual before I publish the next chapter.

**************

Recap: Shylaja blackmails Goutham to marry Raghini but he cut his wrist denying to her request.

**************

Mithra and Ravi sensed the wrong move from Goutham and before they could take a step towards him Goutham made multiple cuts on his left wrist and blood oozed from the cuts. Mithra screamed and rushed to him as the first person holding his hand.

Mithra: What have you done Goutham ? Sir please get me water.

Mithra wrapped her pallu around his cuts and said Ravi to dump the water to wet the pallu covering the cuts. Everyone surrounded him but Mithra and Ravi pulled him out of the room. Mithra saw Rehman on call with someone.

Mithra: Rehman, get the car now.... to hospital

Rehman saw Mithra holding Goutham's hand with her wet pallu and understood everything. Without any question he stormed out of the place to get the car to the entrance. When everyone was stressed about the situation Goutham was smiling from the way Mithra cared for him. When they reached entrance Rehman was already waiting for them and opened the door for them. Mithra led Goutham first and got next to him. Shylaja was about to sit along with them but Ravi stopped her and closed the door. He got in the passenger seat and Rehman started driving to the nearest hospital.

Mithra was crying and Goutham as usual picked his hand key and wiped her tears with his other hand. Mithra now looked into his eyes and spoke in a very low voice.

Mithra: Why did you do this Goutham ? You hurt me today by doing this.

Goutham wrapped his other hand around her and she was shocked and checked Ravi who was looking straight into the road.

Goutham: I m fine darling. Stop crying.

Mithra shook her head and averted her gaze from him. Goutham leaned to her and pecked her cheek. Mithra was still sobbing and wiped her cheeks trying to show her anger. Ravi was raging and controlling himself from lashing out on Goutham for pulling out such a stunt to stop the marriage. Rehman saw Shylaja following them behind in her car and informed Ravi and Goutham which they ignored. As soon as they reached the hospital Mithra dragged Goutham and more than him she was a mess.

Goutham was taken into the emergency room and Mithra stood outside facing away from Ravi since she didn't want to show her crying face and pour oil into already burning flames.Within few minutes Shylaja reached the hospital and saw Ravi, Rehman and Mithra waiting outside the emergency room. Rehman was standing next to Mithra and informed her about Shylaja's presence. Mithra quickly wiped her tears and turned to face the elder couple.

Shylaja: Mithra, I think you should leave. This is our personal and still you rushed him to hospital. Thank you.

Rehman held Mithra's hand and took her outside the hospital. Mithra's heart was getting shattered to leave Goutham and tried to get out of Rehman's grip but he gestured her to follow him quitely and she did. As soon as she was out of the hospital she burst into tears.

Mithra: Rehman, please I can't go without seeing him. Please let me stay here. 

Rehman: Even I m not telling you to leave this place but please get in the car and wait for me. I will come get you to meet boss somehow.

Mithra nodded and Rehman returned inside and got to see Ravi and Shylaja in a heated argument.

Ravi: why do you have to be cruel to that girl when she had helped our son when he took such a drastic step because of your stupidity ?