Chapter - 5

This chapter is dedicated to ashmitha alaiaa__. Congrats dear for a new journey of your life..Wish u happy married life...❤️

Recap: Raghini arrives from mumbai but Goutham tries to avoid her

*******************

Mithra knocked on the door and waited for Goutham's reply. On hearing his faint voice to enter she opened the door and saw Goutham in his seat looking into his laptop. She stood looking at the floor and gave a faint good morning to him. Goutham kew the reason of her reaction and leaned back in his seat taking a detailed look at her who was dressed in a white top and blue formal pant, a stole as usual on her neck.

Goutham: Ms. Mithra, do you feel I should change the flooring ? 

Mithra raised her head and looked at him and shook her head.

Mitha: No sir, I was just looking...hmm you know...just looking

Before she could complete he winked at her and she gasped widening her eyes. She shut her eyes chanting anjaneya mantra but stopped hearing him clearing his throat.

Goutham: I m sorry Ms. Mithra if I made you uncomfortable. Its just I went jogging in the morning and looks like some foreign particle from the dust is causing problem with my eyes. Please don't mind its just a problem with my eye. doctor has said I will be fine y end of the day or least tomorrow.

Mithra Mv: Appo adhu vara kannadipingala ? ( So you will wink at me unti then ?) but why am I not getting annoyed with him ? If it was someone else then sure I would have slapped him but why can't I punish him ?)

Goutham: Again you are zoned out Ms. Mithra... Is there something disturbing you ?

Mitha Mv: Yes, you...why are your eyes so powerful and attracting me like this ?

Goutham: Mithra....he called in a huskey voice and hummed in a meek voice that words refused to leave her throat hearing his huskey tone.

Goutham dailed Rehman's number and called him to his room. He gave a eyedrop to Rehman and tilted his head and let him squeeze one drop in each eye. Once Rehman left Goutham sat leaning on his seat with eye closed.

Goutham: Ms. Mithra, take out the list of the current projects and what are the status of them ?

Mithra proped her elbow on the table and cupped her cheek sin her palm and watched him rubbing his beard and raking his fingers through his soft locks.

Mithra Mv: How would it be if my fingers do it ?

Goutham felt her gaze on him and cleared his throat which made Mithra to read out the details he asked for. He stopped her when he heard one of the project is delayed for 4 months.

Goutham: why is that delay Mithra ? 

Mithra: sir, customer has asked for a 5ft buddha statue of Italian marble. Sculptors had made the statue but customer is not satisfied with it and rejected that. We had a loss in importing the marble and paying the sculptor.

Goutham: Is the statue really that bad ? Did you see it ?

Mithra: No sir, its actually come out very good but seems like customer is having a second thought in having the statue in her home so she rejected that she is not satisfied with that.

Goutham: what was the action plan taken for it ?

Mithra: Our team has spoke to her but she hasn't given appointment to solve this. Ravi sir tried speaking to her but she rejected it too.

Goutham: Fix a meeting with her and we will meet her for lunch this week to fix this. Make sure of carrying more of the statues pictures. We will make her pay more than loss she had given to us.