Chapter - 88

Story suggestion: Hello everyone please do extend your support and love to the following books. Please vote and comment to encourage them.

"My PA's brother" by roshininadar

"Betrayed Trust" by Marwa_Hussaini6
*******************

Recap: Kavitha make a feast for Goutham.

********************

Goutham was dressed formally and was pacing in the room waiting for Mithra to show up. He received a call from his father he had arrived at basement of the penthouse and waiting for them. Goutham knocked on the door of the closet as Mithra was taking a lot of time.

Goutham: Mithra, appa has arrived. What is taking you so long ?

Mithra: Have some patience Goutham. Its not like I take this long everytime to get ready. You can't hold your patience when it happens for the first time and react as if I m playing inside. Shut your mouth and I will be out soon or I swear to throw you out of our room tonight.

Goutham: Ippo naa enna solliten nu nee ippadi kova padra. Nee porumaiya vaa ma naa onnume sollala. Oru maargama di dhan irukka nee. Paathukuren. ( What did I say now that you are getting riled up ? Take your time and I m not saying anything. you are behaving weird woman. Let it be I will see into it )

Mithra: Sorry mama..

Goutham: Mama va ? ( Mama ?)

Mithra: I feel tensed and took it over you. I m sorry Gouthameyyy.. really sorry.

Goutham: Stop telling sorry twinkle. You did nothing wrong. I can see you are stressed too much without any reason so we will go on short vacation tomorrow. You will feel better then.

Mithra: What about the long drive you promised ? You don't want to go for it is it ?

Goutham: Ofcourse we will go for that tonight darling. Anything for my baby and her happiness.

Goutham stood before the mirror combing and adjusting his hair and the door opened and Mithra walked out dressed in a silk saree, hair braided. He placed the comb on the vanity table and leaned on the wall admiring her from head to toe.

Goutham: 

Varavaa vanthu
Thodavaa
Un aadaiku viduthalai
Tharavaa

Mithra blushed at his lyrics and winked at him replying to his lyrics.

Mithra:

Avasaram koodaathu
Anumathi tharumvaraiyil
Pothuvaa naa sonna
Nee sonnapadi ketkum saathu

Goutham pouted and took steps towards her and pulled her to him holding her waist.

Goutham:   

Ithu pondra vishayathil
Un pechu uthavaathu

Mithra: Appa is waiting for us and we should leave now so erase all your wild thoughts  or he will never stop teasing us. Thanks to you for all the PDA.

Goutham: Thirumbi vandhu vechukuren di unna. ( I will have you after we return )

He gave a slap on her bum and they walked out of the room to the living and saw Chandru sprawled on the couch with his leg on the headrest and he was watching TV.

Goutham: I told you to revoke his access but you never listen to me. Look at his attrocity.

Goutham slapped on Chandru's head and he sat startled rubbing the back of his head.