Chapter - 95

Story suggestions: Hello everyone recently I have been sharing stories by different authors. Please do give a try to them and encourage them. Here are the stories suggested for today.

1.There are a couple of stories by author grtarun

2. A Romantic Rose of Terror by author vnsabhiramsharma123

3. A dark mafia romance " Dangerous Allure " by author glorygust.

******************

Recap: Nithya arrive to meet Pranav and inform about her marriage.

**************

Karan and Pranav looked at Raghini who was gulping the food not caring about the two people waiting for her to talk. She took the glass from the table and sipped the water and looked at them.

Raghini: Before I give my idea I want something in return.

Pranav: Always a greedy bitch. Tell me what do you want ? Money or men to fuck.

Raghini: I want a place for myself in your office. I can't stay in the locked room forever so instead I m ready to work with you in your office. I will only report to you and no one else. I want to be set free with money and my mobile.

Pranav: Karan she will work as a consultant and will report to me. Arrange a desk for her in my floor and give her some cash and mobile. Her calls will be tapped all the time and her parents will still be under our custody. Any wrong move from her just kill her parents.... also her.

Raghini: You know I won't do anything like that. I m still waiting for you to accept the baby and me so why will I go against you.

Pranav: shut up and tell me the idea.

Raghini: Let me go and I will stop the marriage in a week time. You can trust me on this because I have seen all your plans flop recently so instead of giving you my idea let me execute it.

Pranav: You can go but remember I still have control over you and can destroy you and your parents.

Raghini: I know that now get me the appointment letter and my car.

Pranav: You will not tell a soul that the child is mine even after it is confirmed by the DNA test. If you dare to reveal then consider that would be your and your parent's last day alive. Don't have any idea that I will spare you considering the baby in your womb. I don't give a fuck about it.

Pranav looked at Karan and nodded to take care and left from there. Karan looked at her suspiciously but Raghini ignored and continued eating.

**************

Mithra was working on her mails when Goutham entered with a tray filled with food. He placed it on the table and removed her laptop.

Goutham: Mithra first sapdu apram rest edu evening work pathukalam. Evlo neram pasiya iruppa ? Ennoda papavum namma papavum pasiyoda irukalama ? ( Mithra, first have food, then rest for sometime and you can continue to work in the evening. How long will you be hungry ? Can my baby and our baby be hungry ?)

Mithra: Deii yebba ippo dhan da oru periya glass juice kudutha adhukulla eppadi pasikkum ? ( Hey man, just now you gave a big glass of juice and how will I be hungry so soon ?)

Goutham: You are eating for two so you will feel hungry often.

Mithra: Ippadiye pannu apram naa urundaiya yaana kutty madhiri iruppen. ( You keep doing this and I will become like a huge ball, baby elephant )

Goutham: I will like you with however you look so now open your mouth.

He sat on the table facing her and started feeding her slowly talking all the stories about their childhood. Once she was done he wiped her mouth and carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed.