Chapter - 13

Recap: Goutham flirt with Mithra and later he meet Vinay.

*****************

Goutham finished dinner and returned to his room. He quickly entered the gaming room and set it ready for the match with Vinay. Chandru entered the room and slumped on the bean bag next to him

Goutham: What are you doing here ? Aren't you suppose to be on call with your girl by now ?

Chandru: Are you saying me to get out of the room indirectly ?

Goutham: No Chandru, you are mistaking me. I m telling you directly. Now get out and go look after your life.

Chandru: Deii games room la enna da panna pore ? ( Hey, what will you be doing in the games room ?)

Goutham: I have a game with someone which I can't reveal now. I will tell you at the right time.

Chandru patted his shoulder and left from there. Goutham started a foot ball match and send a invite to Vinay as their PS4 was connected with VPN Server of Goutham's gaming room. Goutham and Vinay were connected on call through the airpods.

Goutham: Shall we start buddy ? Tell me if you have your door closed.

Vinay: Mams, Mithra doesn't come out of her room these days so don't worry. Lunch on you this sunday if I win. What say ?

Goutham: cool buddy, whoever wins treat is on me for whatever you want...

They played ....and played ...and played until it was early in the morning and Mithra knocked on the door of Vinay's room hearing his voice. 

Vinay: Mams, its dawn, Mithu is knocking on the door. We will catch up later.

Goutham: Hey shut down the system and turn the call to video before you open the door.

Vinay: Always alert on your job.

Goutham chuckle and Vinay shut down the system and turned on the camera in his mobile before he opened the door.

Mithra stood in her usual nightie tying her hair in a bun and Vinay burst out laughing.

Vinay: Mithu, why don't you wear something good in the morning. Always roaming in nightie.

Mithra giggled and shook her nightie and tied it like men tied their dhothi and leaned on the door frame.

Mithra: Idhu dhan da free ya irukkum. serial vara madhiri pattu podava kattita thoonga mudiyum. seri nee enna panre ? yedho pechu satham kettuchu. ( buddy, this will only be comfortable. Should I sleep draping a silk saree like they do in serials ? leave that tell me what were you doing ? I heard someone talking)

Vinay: I was reading for exam so don't disturb me. 

He shut the door and saw the call was cut already. Goutham laid on the floor with his arm below his head smiling at the view he got to see in the morning. Her morning face, messy bun and the calf muscles that he got to see as she tied the nightie like a dhoti triggered his hormones.

Goutham: You look beautiful in all color nighties...we will buy more of night wears after our marriage. 

He reached office and saw Mithra was yet to arrive. He took the white rose from his waist coat and placed it in the vase on her table and returned to his room. Mithra entered her cabin and saw the fresh white roses and touched them with a smile. She saw Rehman who was crossing her cabin.

Mithra: Rehman, did you place the roses in my table ?

Rehman: No Mithra, I have never bought flowers in my life. May be after marriage I will buy for my wife. I think someone close to you must have placed them.