Chapter - 85

Recap: Goutham plans his next target as Xavier and later Pranav gets Raghini and her family under his custody.

*******************

Mithra woke up and saw Goutham was missing next to her. She sat leaning on the headboard pulling the sheet to cover her and their dresses were still on the floor except for his pant. Tying her hair in a messy bun she picked his shirt and wore it. Stretching her body she searched for him and found him in the balcony on a call. 

He placed the mobile on the table and stretched his body and Mithra watched his muscles on his back. His perfect toned body and the pant that hung low revealing the waistband of boxer. Her eyes followed the actions of hands as he folded his arms checking his biceps and his calloused fingers ruffled his hair and raked through them.

She tiptoed and was about to hug him but he turned around and pulled her to him snaking his around her waist. She pouted for being caught but he smiled at her giving a wink.

Mithra: I wanted to hug you from behind.

Goutham did not speak instead he twirled her and he too turned around letting her to hug him from behind. Mithra pressed her cheeks on his bare back and her hold were firm.

Mithra: How did you knew I was behind you ?

Goutham: Nee enkitta varen nu unnoda kolusum mettiyum enakku information kudukkum nu nee marandhuta naa enna panrandhu. (What could I do if you forgot about your anklets and toe rings which gives me hint of you coming towards me ?)

Mithra: Appo adha remove pannita ? ( What if I remove them ?)

Goutham: Still I can know your presence darling. My heart has its own style of beating when you are around me.

Mithra: You should have chose to write dialogues for movies especially romance movies. 

Goutham chuckled and pulled her to stand infront of him and held the railings besides her. He pressed a kiss on her temple and Mithra placed her cheeks on his chest wounding her hand around his torso.

Mithra: Let us be like this only.

Goutham: I will be more than happy. We can appoint someone to take care of the business and we shall go for a world tour. Enjoy our life and we will make love in every place we go.

Mithra: Shut up, Remember tender results will be announced today so we need to be in office today.

Goutham: Whatever you say twinkle. Come lets get ready.

Mithra: Why do you accept with anything I say ? I once wanted to see how would you react if we get into a fight.

Goutham: Podi nadakradha pesu. Adhukellam vaipe illa. appadiye nadandha make up sex try pannuvom adhukooda nalla irukkum ...konjam kovam konjam kamam neraya kadhal ellam kalandhu. ( Woman, speak of something which will happen. There is no way that will happen still if it happens we will try make up sex. It will be good too with a little of anger, a little of lust and a lot of love )

Mithra hit his chest and they broke into a fit of laughter and got ready to office. 

*********************

Rehman was playing free fire in his mobile but got irritated when he was disturbed to the continuous screams and turned his attention to Bala who was pulling the hair of Xavier's father.

Rehman: Why can't he shout without making any noise ? I m being disturbed during my games. 

Bala: Didn't you hear what he said ? Shut your mouth now or you can shout, scream without any noise but don't disturb my friend's game.