ghost peter 7

A/N i  might end this oneshot idk i mean i cant think of anything for ittt

"Huh."

"Huh?! Huh?! That's all you have to say?"

"Well, what did you expect for dragging me out of bed a 4am?"

"Well, forgive me for worrying my ass off because I don't believe in ghosts, and now there's one who looks extraordinarily like Pet- my kid!" Tony shot back, glaring at the scientist.

Bruce just blinked. "I still stand by what I said. Let's just go to bed, and run tests on this film in the morning, ok?"

He sighed. "What do you consider morning?"

"7...8?"

"Well congrats," Tony snapped. "It's currently 7:28."

Bruce took off his glasses to pinch the bridge of his nose. "You know what I meant."

Tony's face has started to dawn in horror. "Fuck. Fuck. 7:28, I gotta...I gotta go."

Today was his day with Morgan. Pepper had to leave for yet another meeting on who would do what jobs for SI now that half the employees were...

Anyway, she left last night. And now it was 7:28.

He turned and sprinted out of the room. Luckily, when he burst into Morgan's room, she was only crying a little.

Tony sighed as he scooped her into his arms. "Sorry baby," He whispered into her ear. "Daddy's going through some things right now."

He sat down with her in the rocking chair, thinking about all the things he was in fact going through. Well, one thing in particular. Peter.

He waltzed Morgan down to the lab once she had calmed down.

"Hey Bruce, meet the coolest girl in the whole world, except for Pep of course. Can't really compete th..

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He asked, after seeing Bruce in some odd goggles.

"Um..." Bruce trailed off. "Ok. So. I was thinking.

"The white spark and the haze suggest energy, right? So, I built these. They don't really work considering I built them in the ten minutes you were gone, but whatever. The basic premise of these is that it will let us see this other plane of energy."

"Again, what the fuck are you wearing?"

Bruce sighed. "Ghost goggles."

"Coolio. How long till they work?" He said, bouncing Morgan off the ground.

"3.. maybe 4 days, but we won't be actually able to tell unless there are any more ghosts hanging around." He put his head in his hands. "I can't believe I just said that seriously."

Tony smirked. "Is anything we do serious at this point?"