Field trip...overnight (PART 7 FINAL)

Breakfast was not generally served in the tower cafeteria, so it was empty except for the earths mightiest heroes, and they didn't count. Tony had set up what looked like a school cafeteria in the normal cafeteria and the Avengers made and served breakfast.

Bucky was serving food along with Tony, both of them had hairnets in and were seving out eggs and pancakes to all the students.

Natasha was cooking with Clint and Thor and Vision were trying to mix muffins with little avail.

Sam was washing dishes. A sparkly pink hairnet placed upon his head, which was adorned with a blue wig. He was wearing bright yellow crocs and a purple apron stating "Caw Caw Clint!"

Peter looked him dead on, laughter dancing in his eyes, Sam shot him a half hearted glare before mumbling something about losing every bet.

Peter, afraid he'd bust a rib trying to keep his laughter contained, so he quickly moved on, sticking his tongue out at the bird-themed hero, "Bye birdbrain." he singsoned.

Sam shot him the bird, which broke Peter facade and he burst out laughing, and Clint, glancing over to see what happened began to giggle so violently he began to hiccup very loud and was quickly shoved out of the room by Tony.

The other teens, excluding Cindy,Ned and MJ looked around confused, Isabella, was slightly confused as to why he was acting comfortable with the heroes, and not just Stark.

Soon enough the class was sitting scattered about the room, Peter, Ned, and MJ sat out on the balcony a warm breeze blowing over their face.

The Avengers quickly changed out of their lunch-lady garb and joined the students out for breakfast.

"Yoo-hoo, pretty ladies c'mon over here!" Flash called to Natasha and Wanda.

Scoffing the two women made their way over to Peter, flipping the male avengers off as Wanda created a shield, blocking them from Peter.

"C'mon" Tony and Steve grumbled, still holding slight grudges about the glitter remaining in their hair. They were sparkly princesses, Peter and Clint had no idea what they were so mad about.

The boys quickly got over their disappointment, seeing as they were swarmed.

"Captain, can I have your autograph?"

"Oooh, Iron-man, over here!"

"Stark, how do you feel about this?"

"Hawkman, did you see this video about Spiderman?"

"It's Hawkeye"

The girls were faring much better out on the porch... sure some stray students were trying to decipher the interactions, but it seemed harmless enough.

"have you seen that remix that Stark made of Peter falling into the sewer!?" Wanda questioned, tapping away at her stark phone.

"Yeahhhhh, and he was complaining to me for weeks cause he didn't know he could put his suit in the washer." Ned had finally gotten over his phase of stuttering starstruck mess.

Too soon breakfast was over and it was time for the R&D lab tours, but not soon enough.

"Peter, Six Times Gale!" Clint screamed.

Peter's head snapped up, he shot up grabbing the shock arrows coming to his head, he chucked them down, sinking three arrow tips into Clints shoulder from the ceiling.

"What the heck!" Flash screamed.

The young hero ignored him, fingering the web shooters he still hasn't removed and grabbed caps shield on it's path to Tony.

He then hopped down, handed cap his shield, and began to spar with The Black Widow.

He ended the fight with Nat in a headlock and shot up his hand to catch the car flying at him from behind, encased in red.

Peter hoised the car over one shoulder and swung his way to the garage to return it to its rightful place.

"Really Clint?" Tony asked, false disappointment lacing his voice, but secretly, he had friday recording the whole thing.

Peter returned sometime and slipped to the back of the group.

Tony noticed him and addressed the class.

"Peter is the Spider-Baby."

"Ugghhhhh." Peter groaned, hiding his head in his hands.

"Well, due to our previous interruption we only have time to tour one R&D lab, so we'll be going to the one where most of the interns work."

Quickly the class erupted into excited whispers, Flash may have believed Peter was spiderman, but he would refuse to believe Penis Parker wasn't lying about his internship.
The small group was dropped off at the R&D labs and left to the mercy of the interns.

A newer intern, Emile was running the tour group within the lab. Peter had never actually met her, as she was only hired last week.

"Hello class." Emile began as Peter and his class entered the floor.

"Hello." The class echoed.

"So I understand you are all here from midtown, and yesterday you were toured by the guide Holly? Correct?"

A chorus of enthusiastic yeahs and yesses came from the students.

"Sweet. So I have a project due in about an hour and I have to finish my report so I must be heading along, so you have free roaming, the only things you may touch is the robot game used to test our newest interns, that actually was designed by Tony Stark's personal intern and anything you have specifically been allowed to touch."

The class dispersed and Tony Stark entered the room.

"Hey Pete." Tony said over the boy's shoulder.

"Don't do that!" Peter whisper screamed playfully shoving the billionaire.

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark, is this student bothering you?" Emile started, quickly being shushed by the man who had grabbed not the attention of the interns, but the attention of the students.

"He wasn't bothering me, I actually came to talk to him."

Emile and the students had the most priceless expressions on their faces.

"Uhhhh..." The newer intern faltered.

"This is Peter, new girl, he's my personal intern and practically my son, and I have enough embarrassing videos of him to make even the winter soldier laugh."

The tour passed pretty quickly after that and everyone lived happily ever after (just not Flash) Yay!