The field trip to end it all

A/N LAST CHAPTER  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's only fitting to have it be a field trip am i right? ENJOYYYY THE FINAL ONESHOT AS I AM CHANGING MY FOCUS TO MAH OTHER BOOK, WHISPERS OF BETRAYAL BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Everyone rushed to pack up and run out the door, where freedom waited for them.

"Wait!" Mr. Harrington yelled. "The bell doesn't dismiss you. I do." Everybody groaned and sat back down. Peter glanced at the clock. He was supposed to go on patrol soon, and he couldn't wait. "As you may know, we won a trip this year. Many of you have been wondering where this trip was to. Well, we're going to Stark Industries!"

The entire class gasped and started whispering excitedly. Peter, with his enhanced hearing, heard all of it.

"Do you think we'll be able to see Tony Stark?"

"Will the Avengers be there?"

"Does Peter actually has an internship there?"

Peter wasn't worried about the internship. He had actually gotten a real one there, and most people knew him as "Tony Stark's intern child" (Peter hated the nickname). It was the Avengers he was worried about. They were sure to embarrass him in front of all of his classmates. He could already imagine Clint jumping down from the vents and scaring everyone.

"Puny Parker. Time to show everyone that your internship is fake!" yelled Flash.

"Shut up, Flash." Ned defended. Some of his goons laughed. MJ, the queen of perfect timing, butted in and said, "You heard him. Shut up. No one cares about you or your life."

Flash just replied with, "Oh, you're defending your boyfriend now, huh?"

MJ just rolled her eyes and said to Peter, "Come on, loser. Let's go."

"Make sure you grab a permission slip on the way out!" Mr. Harrington called after them.

"I'm so excited! We finally get to go to Stark Tower! And you can finally prove Flash wrong!" Ned squealed. At this, Flash shot them a glare.

"Dude. You go there every weekend with me." Peter sighed. "I think I'm gonna hide this from the team. The Avengers are gonna make so much fun of me."

Happy was waiting outside for him in a silver Audi. Peter climbed in. "How was your day?" Happy asked. Peter just sighed. Happy shot him a worried look but didn't say anything.

----- TIMESKIP!!! (Bob says hello for a final time Zoë is here too) ------

Right before dinner, Peter went to Pepper to get his permission slip signed. Pepper told him, "I won't tell anyone. But Peter, you live with two super spies and a genius. And Tony, I guess. My point is, they will probably find out one way or another."

Later that night, Peter and the other Avengers were sitting at the dinner table, eating Steve's spaghetti. All of a sudden, Nat pulled out a slip of paper- the permission slip. "What's this, Peter?" she asked with a smirk.

Peter mumbled something that none of them could understand.

"What's that, kid?"

"I have a field trip. To here."

Everyone burst out laughing. "Please, please, PLEASE don't embarrass me?" begged Peter.

"Of course not, kid! We're your family. It's pretty much our job to mess with you." Tony ruffled Peter's hair. "And save the world every now and then, but that's irrelevant."

Peter sighed, for what was probably the hundredth time that day. He quickly finished his food and left, dreading the next day.

----- Another timeskip (PEAR) -----