Training- gone wrong PART 2

OH MAH GOD

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS REQUEST

@Spidey-man1 I AM SO SORRY BUT HERE IS YOUR REQUESTED ONE-SHOT-

 Peter tumbled through the air, his web shooters streaming out a glistening net of possibilities. 

"Yahoo! Yahoo!" He shouted, the thrill of the fight pumping through his veins. As the Hulk barreled toward him, he released a quick quip, "This ain't my first rodeo, big guy! Yeehaw!"

The taut webs wrapped around Hulk's massive fists, stalling his punch. "What in tarnation?" 

Hulk roared, struggling against the unexpected restraint.

"Git along, little doggies!" Peter shouted, flipping over Hulk's head and landing with a flourish. 

"Ain't nobody making a saddle outta me today!"

Tony Stark watched from the sidelines, his mouth hanging open in disbelief. "Is he... quoting Western movies now?" he muttered to himself.

As the battle raged on, Peter darted between Thor's lightning strikes, narrowly avoiding the crackling electricity. "Zippity zap, here I go!" he laughed, ducking under a swing of Mjolnir.

Bucky and Captain America attempted to corner him, but Peter slipped between them with ease, teasing, "You guys need to catch more chickens than that to catch this roadrunner!"

With impressive agility, Peter outmaneuvered them all, landing his final blow with a dramatic flourish. However, as the battle came to a close, a heavy blow caught him off guard, sending him crashing to the ground.

"Mother Trucker Dude, That Hurt Like A Buttcheek On A Stick!" Peter groaned before passing out cold.