Field trip... overnight (PART 5)

Soon enough the tours of the two labs were complete and the teenagers were going to join THE AVENGERS for a movie night.

Entering the room, a nightmare awaited the eyes of the young decathlon team. In the form of fighting heroes.

The ding caused the Avengers to look up from their arguments to see a group of slack-jawed students and an equally impressed tour guide, it's not everyday you get to meet the Avengers, or see them arguing over something as trivial as what movie to watch.

"Heyyyyy small children." Tony Stark pushed his way through the frozen heros, just to be shot in the back of the head with a blunt tipped arrow, which did no damage, but was just really annoying and made a silly squeaking noise. "That's it Barton I'm revoking your spider privileges!"

Clint gasped dramatically and Peter frowned when Tony glanced over at him. He really liked hanging out with Clint.

"FINE!" Tony sighed loudly, "You can keep them, but only because his puppy dog eyes are irresistible."

Peter snickered and the rest of team looked around confusion evident on their faces. Tony smirked and turned back to the team, "Okay science nerds, we can't pick between these five movies, Finding Nemo, Blended, Midnight Sun, Boss Baby, Freaky Friday."

The class began to mutter excitedly before Steve called for an vote.

"Everyone who would like to vote for Finding Nemo please go sit on the couch. Anyone who wants to watch Blended go stand by Tony, anyone who wants to watch Midnight Sun go stand by Natasha, if you want to watch Boss Baby go stand by clint and for Freaky Friday come over to me.

Soon the majority of the team was standing by Tony.

"Traitors." Pete muttered under his breath, seeing that only he was sitting on the couch, eh, at least the got an good seat, sprawled out over Tony, Steve and Clint's favorite seats, he purposely avoided Natashas favorite place, she was scary.

Natasha, Scott, really everyone but the three people whose seats Peter was taking up. The members of the decathlon team who didn't fit on the slightly crowded couch sat on the ground. Of course, the couch was less crowded when Tony, Steve and Clint decided to sit on Peter, it went like this.

"I swear to god Stark I'm gonna fire your kid." Clint started.

"He knows it's your spot." Steve laughed.

"That little shi..." Tony began looking at Peters sprawled form.

"Language." We all know who that's from.

"Shiitake mushroom." Peter supplied.

The whole team snorted remembering the other night.

The students looked confused as to why Peter had an inside joke with the Avengers but eventually shrugged it off, the movie had begun.

Partway through the movie Peter called, "Friday initiate skittles flurry."

"Nonononononono" Tony called but it was too late, skittles had already began to fly through the vents.

Tony raced to the elevator, desperate to get to his lab and shut off the command which Peter had secured from under Tony's butt, Tony had assumed this and that is why he kinda bolted, he needed all the time he could get, last time, skittles were everywhere, Sam found one is his butt weeks later, and they were still finding them in the most stupid places, like the milk, it was thrown out instantly.

The decathlon team had no idea who had done it. Peter sprung up, and expertly caught some flying skittles in his mouth, everyone, including the heroes stood and followed his lead, the movie forgotten between laughs and Hawkeye playfully launching himself at Peter who doged and threw a handful of skittles at the assassin, who caught a grand total of zero in his mouth despite vain attempts.

Sooner than wanted it was time for the children to return to bed and they begrudgingly headed off to the guest bedroom on Peter's floor.

"Dibs on the bed!" Peter and Ned called.

"Oh actually" Holly stated, "Peter and Ned, due to knowing the intern are allowed to sleep in his room, they have special permissions, same with MJ."

"Duck, MJ doesn't know." Peter whispered.

"Dude you're screwed." Peter nodded to his friends commentary.

The marvel version of the golden trio headed to the door of the guest room with their bags in tow.

Peter flopped on his bed as soon as his door closed behind him.

"Miss, how are they getting in there, they don't have the clearance for that room, it's an Alpha 10 room, only you could open it." Flash questioned.