Coming back.

It had been a few months since Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man, had left the Avengers. But today, he was finally back at the compound, ready to rejoin the team. As he walked in, the familiar sound of Tony Stark's voice filled the room.

 "Look who decided to show up! The prodigal son returns!" Tony exclaimed, a playful grin on his face. Peter chuckled, feeling a mix of nerves and excitement. 

"Hey, Tony. Miss me?" 

 "Like a headache, kid," Tony replied, his tone teasing. 

 Across the room, Natasha smirked. "Nice of you to finally grace us with your presence, ребенок-паук " 

 Peter rolled his eyes, but there was a warmth in his expression. "Aw, come on, Мама-паук. You know you missed me." 

 Bruce let out a soft chuckle from where he was working on an experiment. "Good to have you back, Peter. We could use your help around here." 

 As the team gathered around, laughter and chatter filled the room, the sound of their voices blending together in a harmonious cacophony. Peter felt a sense of belonging wash over him, a feeling of being home. The Avengers were more than just a team; they were family. And Peter was grateful to be back where he belonged.

A/N this is just a mini chapter cuz like Peter is coming back and like I'm bringing this book back so yeah!