Prank war backfired

It all started as a friendly game of pranks between Tony Stark, Clint Barton, and Natasha Romanoff. They were all good friends and colleagues, and found it amusing to attempt to out-prank each other. It was all in good fun, until Peter Parker got involved.

Peter was a huge fan of Iron-Man and had recently gotten a job working with Tony, Clint, and Nat. He was eager to prove himself and thought that joining in on the prank war would be a great way to do it. He thought he had the perfect plan: he would invite Tony to his high school and pretend that he was a substitute teacher.

The prank went off without a hitch, and Tony had a great time teaching Peter's class. Little did either of them know, however, that Tony's plan was about to backfire. Unbeknownst to them, Clint and Nat had been planning their own prank and had decided to surprise Tony while he was teaching.

They had planned to release a hundred live spiders into the classroom. It was a silly prank, but it was sure to get a reaction out of Tony. Unfortunately, their plan went awry when the spiders got loose and started to scatter throughout the classroom.

The students were terrified and tried to run out of the classroom, but the school principal quickly shut the door and called for help. Eventually the kids were OK and the spiders were dead but, they all agreed to not play pranks at school anymore.