A percy jackson bday**

REQUESTED BY..BooksAreLife84!!!! SUPER SORRY THIS IS SHORT

yay i am almost done with requests all i have left to do is the last part of the suicide and than i am done with requests! BooksAreLife84 please let me know what u want to happen in the next part

I WILL NOT TAKE REQUESTS FOR A WHILE I MIGHT LATER ON THO- OH AND I DON'T OWN PERCY JACKSON EITHER

Peter Parker had been a massive fan of all things Percy Jackson since discovering the novels at the library in his neighborhood. It quickly became his thing – a way to escape reality. Despite his teenage years being filled with ridicule and teasing from his peers for being a mega-nerd and the challenge of being spiderman, Percy Jackson provided Peter with an escape from the lonely void that he felt would never be filled otherwise.

So when Peter's birthday arrived, it was perhaps no surprise when his teammates began to tease him about his obsession with Percy. But, unbeknownst to him, Tony had been preparing a surprise for weeks.

On the night before the big day, Tony had gathered some of Peter's closest friends and they had all helped to arrange an incredible Percy-themed event to celebrate Peter's birthday. Through sheer force of will, Tony had managed to recreate the world of Percy Jackson from scratch. He had collected costumes and props from second-hand bookstores and online vendors, as well as carefully crafted decorations handmade by himself.

When Peter arrived, he was astounded –

"Mr. Stark! Oh my gosh! this is amazing!" peter yelled, he wanted to cry from sheer happiness. He loved every second of his special day and thanked Tony throughout the night for such a thoughtful present that allowed him to celebrate his passion for Percy Jackson in style. Of course, the teasing between Peter and his other peers had ceased – what they had created and witnessed was a gesture of pure friendship, and nothing was going to come between them.