Field trip...overnight. (PART 4)

Soon Dinner was over and it was time to tour Tony and Peters private labs.

"Okay Everyone." Holly began, "We are extremely lucky and you have been invited to tour Tony Stark's private lab, and by extension, the lab of his intern, who is lucky enough to work with Iron man, but also gets to do most of the designs for spiderman, many of the prototypes have been moved out due to them being classified but there is still much for you to see, and, look with your eyes, not your hands. Some things can explode."

Soon enough they reached Peters floor, seeing as Tony might not appreciate people traipsing through his floor, although it was perfectly fine to let them sleep in someone else's without telling them.

"Okay everyone, I will get your badges accepted into the lab, and from there you will be given the tour, not remember, look with your eyes, not your hands, don't want to send any of you to the medical wing because you couldn't keep your hands off of it, could you? Now go look around."

As soon as everyone stepped through the door Holly added one last comment.

"Karen, our interns AI is programmed to set off any alarms if something has been touched, so please keep your paws off the work."

"Peter!" Ned called across the room, "Get over here!"

Peter quickly ran up to his friend, knowing he wouldn't be surprised at what he saw, but he was honestly, it was his homework, with a bright sticky note from Tony reading "Keep up the work kid, also, check 15.) it's wrong, Boiiiiiiiii!"

"Shit."

"I know."

Peter snatched up the paper, and with no one looking tossed it into the wastebasket. SAFE.

"HEY Penis, I bet you know what this is, don't you, being an intern here and all Flash called pointing to a device."

"Flash, I intern here, when did you hear I have access to the private labs? As you heard earlier, I have beta six, not alpha ten, so please, I don't have that kind of access, although based on the calculations around it on the desk and the appearance of the object I would guess it is some Widows Bite, the primary weapon of the Black Widow."

"wrow" said someone

"Damn Daniel." A new voice sounded from behind the team.

"Shuri!" Peter called launching himself at the girl, who hugged him back. "Back at it again with the white vans!"

The two burst into laughter as Flash stared at them slack jawed, obviously recognizing Shuri, she had been all over the news since Wakanda was revealed to the public. "H-how-ww-ww" Flash stuttered.

"How do I, princess of Wakanda know Peter?" Shuri finished for him.

"ye."

"I met him through the internship, I went down to help in the intern labs and Peter was the only one there and so I helped him upgrade some of the projects he was working on. We have been friends ever since."

"wha..." Flash once again showed his true genius.

"Idiot" Shuri mumbled, "Anyways, I gotta go, seeing as our star intern is currently out with his school." Shuri gave Peter a slight push on the shoulder and they both doubled over in a fit of giggles.

The Princess left the room to many awestruck glances and a few dumbfounded looks.

About 20 minutes later Holly called the class to attention, "Ok everyone, we will now be heading up these stairs to the personal lab of Tony Stark, he will most likely not be in his lab, remember, no pictures or touching, also, your access cards will not allow you to access the rest of his quarters so you will be confined to his lab."

Tony's lab consisted of nothing eventful, surprisingly, despite Flash's taunts, Peter was able to get a sneak peak of the equations for the next surprise update on his suit, no one else knew what they were were, Tony always called Peters suits 'Upgraded Pajamas' so no one else knew quite what the quite they were.

While exploring the lab Peter stumbled upon a collection of all the notes he had left Tony behind the invention board, he let out an uncharacteristic snort gaining the attention of a few of his classmates who spared him confused glances but otherwise left him on his own.