Scars?

A/N: Peter snapped Thanos away instead of Tony -LIKE THE QUEEN HE IS -and lost his arm and gained scars covering most of his chest in the process.

Peter was having a crappy day. First, it was a Monday and he had been living at the tower ever since he lost his arm fighting Thanos. Pepper had been on a work trip for the last week and so no one was there to tell Peter and Tony to sleep so they had stayed up all weekend and Peter had only gotten a few hours of sleep the night before. He also had an English test which was his one "poor" subject, at least poor in his standards (a B-). And just to make it all worse Flash had been unrelenting all day.

So, by the time he got to his last class of the day, he was so done with the day. His last class was Chemistry which he didn't hate but it was boring because he had learned all of this material years before, so he was just sitting at his desk barely paying attention. He and Ned were paired up and working on some experiment. Really Ned was doing most of the work with Peter helping here and there. Ned knew how boring this class was for Peter and didn't mind doing most of the work.

About halfway through the class Flash was walking past Peter's desk and "tripped" "accidentally" spilling the bottle of dye they were using for the experiment onto Peter's back. The teacher rushed over to Peter a grabbed the bottle from Flash verifying what it was.

"Parker you need to take off your shirt quickly. This can be very harmful to your skin." The teacher looked worried which made Peter think this was serious and without thinking pulled his shirt off handing it to the teacher.

The entire room froze looking a Peter. He had forgotten that his torso was covered in scars from the battle with Thanos. He had scars radiating from his arm covering most of his chest and reaching around to his back. His class knew he lost his arm because he had been out of school for months and now had a prosthetic but none of them, except for Ned and MJ knew the extent of the injury or its cause.

They all stared at Peter seeming to be frozen before Betty yelled "SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN RIPPED!!"

That was not what Peter was expecting. He thought they would be distracted by the scars but of course, someone had to notice his abbs.

Another student who Peter didn't know because they hadn't been snapped and Peter had only been back at school for a few weeks was the next to break out of their stupor "What happened to you dude?"

"Oh um... It's from the accident when I lost my arm." The school had been told he was hit by a car when he came back from the snap.

"That is not from a car crash." Another not snapped student said looking at Peter very incredulously.

"Wait why do you know how I lost my arm? We have never met."

"Because you were the center of the rumor mill's attention when you came back with one less arm than you had last time you had been here. Duh."

Well, that made since Peter had just hoped he would fly under the radar.

"This is from the accident there was a fire." That was the story Tony had given him and he was going to stick to it.

"Can we get back to the fact that you have ABS??" Betty stood up and crossed her arms glaring at Peter.

"Oh. Uh... I have been working out?"

"Yeah okay. I would take that if you had not been the sickliest child in this school when you were younger and could barely breathe after walking up a flight of stairs."

"That was my Asthma that we have under control now."

The teacher finally seemed to gather herself and walked over to the closet and grabbed a shirt from a pile that she kept in case something like this happened. Well not a student being covered in scars, but the dye getting spilled part. She handed it to Peter who smiled at her and pulled the shirt on. It was a small which would have fit Peter a few years ago but ever since the spider incident he had been wearing baggy clothes, so no one noticed his muscles.

Once he had pulled a shirt on the class seemed to gather themselves and started yelling questions at Peter.

"What happened to you?"

"Where did those scars come from?"

"How did you get soooo ripped?"

"You are such an enigma."

"Why do you suck so much in PE if you are ripped?"

"Wait you could have beat me up any time why didn't you?"

The last one was from Flash who looked rather terrified.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP" MJ yelled from her corner promptly going back to her book.

"Thanks, MJ." Peter gave her a small smile.

"Sure Loser."

"Um. Well, I guess I should answer some questions."

"Uh Yeah." Was the resounding answer from the class.

"Flash I never fought back because that would make me as bad as you and I don't want to be a bully."

Flash look hurt but seemed to realize Peter was right.

"I was hit by a car when I came back from the blip. Another car hit them, and the gas line was punctured causing a giant fire that caused these scars." Peter recited the story he had practiced with Tony in case this ever happened.

"I am in good shape because I work out a ton and I do poorly in gym because I don't want anyone trying to get me to join sports teams." Which was kind of the truth. He worked out every day. Either by swinging through Queens as Spiderman or sparing with any Avengers who were feeling up to it or if no one was available he used Steve and Bucky's workout equipment. He also didn't want to be on any sports teams because he barely had time for anything between Spiderman, school, his internship that had become real since he came back, his college work that Tony had insisted on, and learning the ins and outs of SI so he could run the company with Morgan one day.

Once he finished talking he sat back down in his car and looked to his teacher. She didn't know what to do but tried to go back to teaching for the last few minutes of class. No one was really listening to her, they were all too busy looking at Peter like he had grown a third head.

As soon as class was over Peter dashed out of the school and jumped into the backseat of Happy's car slamming the door behind him.

"Everything alright kid?" Happy would never admit it but he really cared for the kid.

"No everything is not alright. My entire chemistry class saw my chest." Happy knew what that meant. He had sat with Peter whenever Tony couldn't for the weeks, he was in the med bay after the fight and had seen all of his scares.

"I'm sorry. That must have been hard."

"Yeah, I just stuck to the story and I think they believed me. But I'm not sure."

"Why don't we get some ice cream and try to forget about it?"

"Okay Ice cream sounds good Happy!"

Peter's day forgotten Happy and Peter got Ice cream at a local ice cream parlor before heading back to the tower where Peter joined Tony in the lab.