Murder

TW, blood. 

Tony didn't like this, Steve didn't like this, Pepper didn't like this and the Avengers didn't like this at all and the unsettledness was clearly in the air and it was all thanks to Peter Parker, the sixteen year old was becoming a hassle for them thanks to his Spider DNA and also the fact that he was a teenager, they knew he was capable of a lot of things.

Murder wasn't one of those.

The clock read 700am and it was the morning news, they all got woken up by FRIDAY who had the bad news and they immediately went to the common room and flicked on the news, each zoning out of what the news reporter was saying and just focusing on the murder.

"Reports of the local hero known as Spider-Man.."

"Alleged attack.."

"Six year old.."

"Eaten.."

"Manageld.."

"Murder"

Murder. Murder. Murderer. Murderer..

Monster.

Is what Peter called himself after realising he had killed a child, a child who had a life ahead of them, a child who did nothing wrong but walk into a trap that wasn't made for them yet he still sprung to sink his fangs into their neck and so on..

He remembers the taste of blood, the tang of iron, the smell of it and just for a second he loved it, man did he love the feeling of it running down his throat and dripping from his mouth onto his fingers, as his eyes became black with bloodlust.

The power he had when he felt the child still and fall under his venom, the way his fangs slotted themselves into the crook of their neck and pull apart the skin, he shudders as he hides away into the shadows of an old abandoned warehouse, miles outside the city.

He couldn't be caught, no way would he allow himself to be dragged in by the Avengers, they knew that even though there family they would have to hold him away, take him to the Raft? The Rift? Fuck he couldn't care at that moment as he felt dried blood around his lips.

He was shaking so badly, so so badly as the image was playing in his mind again and again and he remembers from then on that he was supposed to be a hero, a friendly neighbour hood Spider-Man, now he was a murderer, a beast who harmed an innocent, an innocent who just wanted to play with the webs.

The sound of his breathing was the only thing reassuring him in the middle of his inner tumoil, a child just killed a child and that's never ever going to get out his mind, tears wrecked his body as he screamed only loud enough for the trees to hear.

The Avengers, his family would never forgive him as he would never forgive himself, America wouldn't forgive him, his friends wouldn't forgive him.

He didn't know what to do.

So he ran.

He ran and ran and ran.

Until Spider-Man became no more.

Until he was forgotten.