Chapter 14: The not-so-secret secret

We get in the car, and I see Hawk walking to his house, dressed in what he wore the night before. Almost as if he just had a one night stand. He looks back at me, and waves.
"So, how did he take what we told him last night." says my dad.
  "Pretty well, he just kept on asking me how I was feeling and if I was okay. And also asking if I was to hot or to cold."
  "Was that before or after his tongue was in your mouth?" says Noah.
  "Wait what happened?" my dad said.
  I wonder if he saw us take off our clothes... before I cut it off.
   "I was walking by little miss Make-out's room and saw her and that Hawk guy kissing." said Noah.
  "It was okay, as long as that was all they were doing." my dad says.
  Noah looks to me, then says, "Nope, didn't see anything else."
  I look to him and mouth, "Thank you" and he looks to me and then pulls out his phone and says, "we need to talk at Silvers house. Go to the bathroom as soon as you get there" he texts, informally, "Am I busted?" I respond. "you will find out when we get there." he says.
  Shit shit SHIT. I should've never let it get that far, I should've told him not at the time. I just can't get over how his body towers over me, and how delicately he undressed me. The silk of my sheets brushing against my back. The way he played with my hair. WAIT, get your shit together Kate. Your brother SAW YOU. almost COMPLETELY NAKED. WITH A GUUUUY. How do I even approach this situation? I'm DYING on the inside.
  "Here we are." my dad says as we approach a mansion.
  "Wooooah." I say
"Holy shit, this is so dope." says Noah.
  "Yeah, try to refrain from saying 'holy shit' or 'dope'."
  "Ok, Mister Fancy Pants." Noah calls my dad, in a kiddish tone, "seriously, are those Calvin Kline Khakis? You literally only wear those to church." says Noah.
"So what, he's a multimillionaire, the least I could do is wear my church clothes." says my dad.
"I feel under-dressed already." I said.
  "No kids, you are not under-dressed." my dad says.
"There is literally a valet driver." I said.
  "He is still family." my dad said again.
"Okay, I will give him a shot." I said.
  "Noah, what about you?" my dad says.
"Honestly, I couldn't care less." said Noah.
   "Ok then." my dad says.
  "Wow, what a way to kill the mood." I say.
   "Enough Little Miss Make-out." says my brother looking to me. Knowing it's the one thing that he can say that will shut me up.
  "Okay, let's go in." says my dad, getting out of the car and handing the valet driver his keys. "Thank you."
  "Hello good family." says Terry Silver. "Is that the girl that made all of this happen. Kate?" he looks to me, taller than his picture. His hair is in a ponytail, and with every step towards me, the taller he gets.
  "Hey, Uncle Terry." I say
"Oh don't be so modest. You are amazing." He walks to me, and wraps his arms around me.
  "Shall we make our way into the formal sitting room?" says Terry.
  "Yes, but before, me and my brother need to go to the nearest washroom." I say, hoping it doesn't sound to weird.
  "Yes of course, it's up the stairs to the right." says Terry.
   "Noah.." I say, calling him. "Let's go."
"Okay, little miss-"
I cut him off. "Just come the hell on." I smile at Terry and curtsy, following him doing a bow.
  We walk into the mansion. It is huge. Like 3 of my 2 story Malibu houses can fit in here. "Come on Noah." I say.
  "Ok, whatever."
  We finally get up the stairs and take a right. Wow, this is a washroom? It's almost as big as my bedroom. Dammit Kate, quit getting side tracked.
   "What all did you see?" I ask.
  "That doesn't matter, you are fucking way to young Kate. Way too young. You better never do that again." Noah barks. "Do you understand what was going through my mind as that guy was on top of you?"
  "Noah, we didn't actually do it." I say, trying to figure out a way to sugar coat it.
  "That's a hard argument to make Kate. Very fucking hard. The only thing you were wearing that I could see was a bra. You really need to grow up."
   "Really Noah, you are the one to talk about growing up. You lost your virginity when you were my current age."
  "And you lost yours when you were 11 Kate."
"How fucking dare you." I storm off.
  "Kate, wait."
"Leave me alone Noah." I stop, and turn towards him, "you know, if anything I did you a favor moving away from Utah. You were only popular for fucking people and you know it. When mom died, you weren't around. You were either getting high in your room, or screwing whatever sloppy second came your way." I say. "Until you have your hands tied together and your mouth duck taped shut, not being able to yell for help, and the person who is climbing on top of you tell you that you are worthless and you are nobody. Then, you can say something. But until then, just leave me the hell alone."
  "Kate wait."
"Why should I Noah? So you can just tell me what a whore I am for being raped. Go ahead, be my motherfucking guest." I say, propping myself upon the counter top, "Did you have to go to therapy for years?"
  "No"
"Did you have to go through the day not knowing if you wanted to live to see tomorrow?"
  "No"
  "That's right. Because I went through that pain. I went through the suffering."
  "Well, you know who also suffered. That child that you had killed." said Noah. "Yeah, I know that it wasn't a miscarriage because you don't come home with a scar after a miscarriage."
   "Whatever you do, you can't tell dad. He doesn't know." I say, trying to cover it up.
   "Oh don't worry, because I am doing something I want to do today."
  "And what is that?" I add
"I'm joining Cobra Kai."