Chapter 60: Old feelings have a way of coming back to you

Where am I?
I look around the room and it is very dark. The room scares me into oblivion. I see a door in the corner of my eye, so I walk up to it. I go to open the door and see that it's locked, I try to pull the door open but it won't budge.
  "Hello there princess." says a familiar voice.
"Show yourself." I say bravely, turning around.
   "Okay." she says, following a laugh. She steps out of the dark and stands before me.
  "Hey Princess." says Natalie.
  A look of fear wears my face as a mask. I turn back and try to open the door. I pull and pull, but there is no luck.
  Natalie grabs me and pushes me towards the door.  
"So you think you can hide from me?" she asks.
"I'm not scared of you." I say, pushing her off of me.
She throws my body and kicks me towards the other wall. I turn around and kick her in the face.
  "That was pretty good. Now my turn." she says, as she picks up a pair of nunchucks from the ground.
  She moves the nunchucks and hits me in the face with them.
  I lay on the ground in pain.
  I turn around and stand up to find out that the person I am fighting is no longer Natalie... it's me. I stand before this imposter in awe. I have no idea what to say or do.
  "You are such a pussy. Maybe you should've joined Cobra Kai." the imposter says.
   "I'm not scared of you." I say.
  "Oh honey, I don't want you to be scared of me... that's not the goal. I want you to become me." she says, as she throws a punch at me.
  I grab her arm and twist it around and push her away, she then stands up.
   "That wasn't anything." she says. "Come on, be Crazy Katie, you know you want to."
  "I'm not going to become you." I say. "I am going to be ME." I say, kicking her in the face.
   "You really seem like it." she says sarcastically. "You know you want to Strike First, and show No Mercy. You have a flaming Cobra inside of you, let her out."
  "NO." I yell.
  She tries to kick me and I block it, she then pushes me to the ground and is on top of me.
  "Finish her." says a voice. I look over and I see Uncle Terry. "Do it, finish her."
  She then punches me in the face repetitively, then gets off of me. Silver walks up and is standing right on top of me.
   "No Mercy." he says, pointing a gun at my head.
  I open my eyes to see that it was another nightmare. I look around and see that I'm in the back of a vehicle outside of the LaRusso house.
"Glad to see you are awake." Hawk says.
"Where are we at?" I ask.
"After the hospital discharged me early I went into the bathroom to get you and saw you had passed out. So, I picked you up and put you in a wheelchair and pushed you down to Mr LaRusso's car. After we got to the LaRusso house you looked peaceful so I let you stay asleep."
"Wait, they let you out of the hospital early?" I ask.
"Yeah, a bunch of people got discharged after the shooting."
I look to him. "What time is it?" I ask.
  "Don't worry about it." he says. "Are you okay?"
"What do you mean? I'm clearly okay." I say.
"Are you sure? I could see why you would be freaked out about what happened." Hawk says, with understanding.
"I am going to be okay Hawk. I promise."
"That's all I wanted to hear. Listen, about earlier, I realized that things between us got a little bit heated up. I respect that you need some time to think everything through."
"Thank you." I say.
  "We need to go on in. Everyone else is already asleep." Hawk says.
  "Okay." I say.
  He gets out of the car and walks over to my side and opens the door. "You ready?"
   "Yeah." I say, getting out of the car, distorted.
   We walk into the house and I go upstairs to the guest room. I take my dress off and then go to the bathroom attached to the room and remove my makeup. I take off my tiara and I go into the room and get on some comfy clothes. I put on my Nike sweatshirt and some black shorts. I look around for my phone and realize I left it in Mr LaRusso's car. I don't know what to do, so I walk downstairs and go out the back door. I walk through the kitchen and to the back door and walk around the back to the pool house. I knock on the door and I hear Hawks voice.
   "Give me a minute." he says.
  I stand outside and look around. I hear a loud noise off in the distance so I knock again. 
   "Just a sec." Hawk says.
  I'm standing outside of the door and I feel a little bit anxious.
   He opens the door. "What's up?"
  "I left my phone in Mr LaRusso's car. Can you please walk out there with me to go get it?" I ask.
   "Yeah, let's go." he says.
  I'm walking with Hawk and then all of a sudden I get taken back to the first time I was kidnapped. I remember the van and the guy with the mask who had a gun at my head. I remember every little word he said to me.
   "Kate... is everything ok?" Hawk asks.
  I remember getting tied to a wooden chair and begging for my life. I remember getting punched in the face when I tried screaming for help at the gas station.
  "Kate."
   I'm feeling like how I felt when I was kidnapped... when I was held against my will. I remember hearing a gun shot in the distance. I remember how I hurt for months and how long it took for me to be able to live through a day without crying.
   "Woah Kate."
  I remember when I got kidnapped again because I was stupid and I got out of the car and ran off. It was my fault. My problem.
   I find myself lying on the concrete floor sobbing. I'm paralyzed with anxiety and fear and I'm scared.
   "Kate?" Hawk says.
  I look to him. I don't know what to say. I feel like I have just been in a car crash and I'm in shock. I'm feeling really confused and really sad and I don't know how to say what's going on inside of my heart.
   "Kate. Are you okay?"
  I look and I shake my head side to side.
   He rolls up my left sleeve and looks at my arm.
  "Does your arm hurt?"
  I look at him and shake my head side to side.
   "Okay let's get you inside."