Chapter 76: Mall fight

I get out of the truck and walk around to the drivers side.
   "This is the mall here?" I ask, looking at the huge building.
   "Yeah. You ever been to a mall before?" Hawk asks, looking at me in a strange way.
  "I have, but it was 1 story. This place looks like a palace." I say.
  "This is a 3 story mall. That might be why it seems bigger." Demetri says, catching up to us. "Thanks for waiting for me Eli."
   Hawk punches him in the shoulder. "Bro, what have I said about calling me Eli?"
"I'm sorry, Hawk." Demetri says, rolling his eyes. "Sam said she will meet us at the door."
   "Okay. So we are probably gonna split up for a while. You three will go to those girly stores that in my eyes are cringy, and we will go to the cool stores." Hawk says.
   "What exactly do you consider the "cringy" stores?" I ask, about to make a point.
  "You know, Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Sephora, Ulta Beauty. Oh, and the worst of them all-"
   "What is the worst of them all?" I ask.
  "Aerie and Lululemon. They are such a cliche that it isn't even funny." Hawk says.
   "We are just saying." Demetri says.
  "Quit being a copycat. I said it and you are just standing there looking like a hillbilly." Hawk says.
  "Okay, so anyways-" I say, trying to change the subject, but it isn't enough.
   "At least I don't have a stupid haircut that defines my name. You let everything depend on you being 'Hawk'. Who the hell cares?" Demetri says.
  "You are just mad because you are a pussy. You always hide behind me when a fight comes up, well guess what. You are on your own now." Hawk says.
   "I don't need you, do you realize that? I know karate myself so why don't you shut the hell up while you still can." Demetri says.
   "Boys." I say, trying to grab their attention, but it's not enough.
  "Oh I'm so fucking scared of you. Come on, fight me, or are you too much of a fucking pussy." Hawk says, pushing him.
   "Hey." Miguel yells, approaching us. "What the hell guys? In front of a girl? What are you two thinking?"
  I am shocked, did I just see a conservative and protective version of Miguel.
   "You're right. I'm sorry, Kate." Hawk says.
  "I'm sorry Kate." Demetri says.
    "Now come on." Miguel says.
   We walk in the Mall and split up.
    "So, how did everything go with your brother?" Samantha asks.
   "Yeah, what did he do?" Tory asks.
  "He didn't do anything, he just told me that I need to think before I drink, and I completely agree with that." I say. 
   "Wow, talk about responsibility. I was kind of hoping you two beat the shit out of each other." Tory says.
   "Seriously?" I ask. 
  Tory smirks and walks into one of the stores, and Samantha and I follow.
    We shop and talk for a good two hours. We then go to meet Hawk and the other guys at the Food Court.
   "So, do you guys want to leave and go eat somewhere or eat here?" Robby asks.
    "It doesn't matter to me." Samantha says.
   "Whatever you guys are good with." Demetri says.
  "I don't really care." Hawk says.
     Tory then says, "Why don't we go to Chili's?"
   "That's cool with me." I add.
    All of a sudden I hear a familiar voice. "Well hello there, Crazy Katie."
    Natalie.
  I turn around, "Hello there Slutty Nutty. I'm surprised that I don't see whatever sloppy second you have with you today." I add.
  She looks at me and sharpens her jaw. "What did that say just call me Salvatore?"
   "I believe she called you Slutty Nutty, if you don't know what that means. I am implying that you are not only crazy, but you also tend to lay on your back a lot." Demetri adds.
   "You think you're funny, nerd?" Natalie says to Demetri.
   I smirk.
   "You are really a little bitch aren't you?" Natalie says.
  "What can I say, if the shoe fits, you have to wear it and rock it." I say.
   "Someone really thinks they are something special." Natalie says.
   Hawk walks up beside me and whispers, "Kate, come on let's go."
  "No." I say, standing my ground. "I'm not scared of her." I turn back to Natalie.
   "You might want to listen to your little boy toy and move along." Natalie says, smirking. I then see a bunch of cobras slithering up to her sides.
  "How about you shut the hell up before I make you." I say.
   "Big talk coming from you." one of the other Cobras say.
  "Big talk coming from those big beaver teeth." I say.
  Samantha says. "Come on Kate."
  I turn to them, "Do you understand that I have been scared of her for so long, well guess what. I'm done." I turn back to my opponent, "You are not intimidating."
  Natalie says. "Don't write a check with your mouth that your fists can't afford."
  "Great job Natalie. How long did it take for you to come up with that one?"
   Natalie throws a punch at my face. I then grab her arm and turn it around and I am backhanding her. Another girl goes to kick me and Tory blocks that one and throws a 360 kick at her. Next thing I know we are all fighting in the Food Court at the Mall.
    Natalie and I get on the second story and she kicks me to the floor and tries to stomp me. I luckily move out of the way just in time. I then jump up and get myself back on my feet.
   "Can't you just leave me alone?" I ask.
  "I find it funny. You always think you can win, yet you never do." she says, front kicking me.
  I block it, then kick her in the face. "No mercy." I say, then hold my fist in the air.
   Am I turning into a Cobra Kai? Strike First, Strike Hard, and No Mercy?
   I then hear Natalie say. "Just admit it, you are a crazy whore."
   I then think about what Mr LaRusso said about having an alter ego. Selki, it's your time to shine.
    I punch her in the face repeatedly, then she kicks me by the torso and gets on top of me, and throws a fist up.
   "I told you not to cash a check with your mouth that your fists couldn't afford. No Mercy bitch."
  "Go ahead. Do it." I say.
   "Understand that you will never win Salvatore. I will always outsmart you. You're not in control here, I am."
    She then goes to punch me, and I hear from someone screaming.
   "COPS." Hawk yells, running up to me.
   Natalie slithers away fast. I lay there in disbelief.
  "Kate! Are you okay?" Hawk asks.
   I then look up to him in disbelief, wordless. "Kate, come on we have to go."
    I then get up and Hawk and I run to his truck and drive away.