Chapter 18: Finally Taken.

Dammit. Seriously. Noah knew I was meeting with Hawk at 5 and decided to have his own fun.
   "Is that...."
  "My Great uncle, Terry Silver."
   "What do we do?"
   My dad says, "Hurry up and get out of the door before he can say anything to you."
  "Okay." I say, unsure.
   "Hey Kate." says Terry.
  "Hey uncle Terry, sorry I don't have time to talk, bye!"
   "Bye...?" he says.
  We rush out of the house. I look back at my brother, and he is smiling. "Checkmate" he mouths.
   I knew he would do something to sabotage me. To sabotage my good time with Hawk.
  "Forget about him." Says Samantha. "Let's go have fun."
   "Okay." I say, starting to get back into a better mood.
"That seriously isn't Hawk, is it?" she says, pointing into the direction of his house.
   Hawk walks out, with his hair not in a Mohawk, but in a middle part. It's dripped down his forehead and barely ended past his eyebrows. He was wearing Khaki shorts, and a red collared shirt. He was wearing Brooks shoes. He was dressed like a complete stranger, but I was digging it.
    "Hey." Hawk walks up to me and says.
   "H- He-" I can't seem to talk.. have I forgotten how to speak. Oh my god. I can't seem to speak. What in the hell?
   "Hey Hawk." says Samantha. "She is a little speechless."
   "Kind of figured, but why?" said Hawk.
  "One of two things. It is because Terry Silver is in her house, or because you look completely different." she said.
  "Wait, he's in her house?"
"Yeah, long story. I'll tell ya later." Sam says to Hawk.
   "Gotcha." says Hawk. "You can go on to pick up Miguel, we are going to go in my Chevy." says Hawk.
   "Okay, see you there." says Samantha. Following that, she gets into her car and drives away.
  Hawk looks to me, "Are you ready to get away from here? I know a place I want us to stop by on the way."
  "Yes please." I say.
  We walk towards his truck and all I can think about is him. He starts to back out of his driveway. And we start to leave. I look to the left of the truck. I see Hawk, one hand placed on the wheel, the other on his console. His hand moving closer to mine, placed on the seat. I move mine closer on the console. He grabs my hand, gently.
  "Where are we going?" I say.
"We are about to be there. Just sit tight." says Hawk.
   "And we are here." Hawk says.
  I look over the valley, it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. "This is so beautiful." I say.
   "Okay." he says as he gets out and walks to my side of the truck, opening the door. "Come on" he says, in a demanding voice.
   "Okay." I say, getting out of the truck. My foot stumbles and I go to fall out of the truck onto the the ground.
  "Don't worry I got you" he says, as he is catching me.
   Our eyes lock. I gaze into his emerald eyes, and I get lost into them. I don't know what else to say except.
   "Please be mine Hawk."
  "That's actually why I wanted to bring you here." he says, planting me on my feet and grabbing my band, pulling me to the front of his truck. "I want you to be my girlfriend, we can be all of that exclusive shit." he says leaning towards me. Is he fixing to kiss me? I need his lips. I need them more that air. I grab his head and pull his to mine. Our lips brush together, passionately. He picks me up, my legs curled around his waist, opening the back truck door. He puts me in the back delicately, him following his body on top of mine. His lips start to brush my necks, moving lower and lower. When he starts to take his shirt off, we hear a buzzing. It's a phone.
   "Shit, Miguel's calling me."
  "It's okay, you can answer it." I say.
   "Ok." he says.
  I hear him through the phone, but I can't understand the words, they are muffled.
   "Yeah, I brought her to the spot and she said yes." A few seconds passing, "alright we will be there soon." He turns to me, "They are already there" he says, getting completely off of me, putting his shirt back on.
    "Sorry about that, I just couldn't stop thinking about last night." I say, feeling guilty.
  "I have too. It keeps replaying in my mind like a fever dream." he says.
  "I guess we need to get going." he says. "We will probably leave the arcade at 8, so why don't I drive back up here and we pick up where we left off tonight?" he says.
  "That sounds good to me." I look in his eyes. "Do you have protection?"
  "Yeah, in the glove compartment." he says, "If you want we can also get a morning after pill when we leave the arcade." Hawk says.
"That's okay, the condom should be enough." I say.
"Ok then, let's get back on the road." says Hawk.
"Okay." I say.