Chapter 40: What do I do?

I look around the room and I see a look of protection on everyone's face.
"What is there to discuss? I was kidnapped, let's move on."
"We can't just do that Kate." Miguel says.
"He's right.. we have to find a way to make this not happen again." says Robby.
"I'm fine though, really." I say.
"Have you seen your face, or better yet, your body. You were freaking obliterated." says Miguel.
I look to Hawk. I wonder why he hasn't said anything yet. That's not like him.
"Listen as much as I love the back and forth... we need to actually sit down and have a discussion." says Mr LaRusso.
"Take a seat." says Mrs LaRusso, patting the seat right beside her.
Am I like a in trouble? Did I do something wrong?
"Okay." I respond. I feel like I am entering into a situation that I have no control of.
  I look to Mrs LaRusso, and she gives me a look of sympathy. Knowing what is about to happen.
"We have made a decision about how to handle and proceed the situation." Mr LaRusso says.
"We have talked to your father and he has agreed on it." Mrs LaRusso adds.
I look to Sensei Lawrence. He just looks to me and looks down.
"We are going to have Hawk here. He will be a guest in our home as well as you. We know you prefer his company." Mr LaRusso says.
"He's going to stay where I used to stay at." Robby adds. "The old pool house that was originally the house dojo. It got reverted back to the dojo and there is a bed and stuff in there."
  "Okay and why did you talk to my dad about this?" I add.
  "He has to stay in New York a while longer than the original plan. He's opening a new location and is going to have a few interviews and photo shoots to attend." Mr LaRusso says.
  "Of course he is." I respond.
"You will go to the dojo and do karate daily. You will learn Miyagi-Do Karate." he adds looking to Sensei Lawrence.
  "As well as Eagle Fang Karate. If we want to diminish Cobra Kai we have to use every possible tool we can. They will fight dirty, but you will learn to as well."
  "And about my dad... how much longer?" I say, wishing my father was by my side right now.
  "A month."
"A MONTH. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I respond.
  "We understand that you are disappointed but-"
"But what? Also, no. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. EVER SINCE HE BECAME A CO-OWNER OF THAT FUCKING COMPANY HE HAS BEEN A REAL SHITTY FATHER. I AM SO SICK OF THIS FUCKING SHIT." I respond, getting up. As soon as I walk to go out of the door. Miguel stands in my path.
  "If you want to leave you need to go through me." he says, looking at me.
"This is insane, you all are insane."
"Kate, we only want what's best for you." Mr LaRusso says.
"I'm leaving." I respond, going to walk outside through the other door. Robby standing there.
"Not getting through here either."
"And what do you all want me to do?"
  "We want you to process everything. We want to be here for you."
"Yeah, well I don't think I can process it in here right now, sorry if my feelings get in the way of your schedule." I say, walking to where Miguel is.
  "I'm not moving."
"Good, then I can do this." I say, as I grab his shirt and throw him towards the table. "I'm leaving." I say. "Don't bother waiting up."
  I walk outside into the living room, feeling someone following me.
  "Kate, you can't just walk away from everything." Mr LaRusso says.
"Mr LaRusso." I say, turning around. "I'm a terrible person. I don't know how long I can handle myself. You want to hold me captive in your castle. Go ahead, hold me hostage, I could give a shit less where I am. You think that you had a hard life. Take a day in my shoes." I say.
  "What do you mean you are a terrible person?"
I think about what I have done, and he can't find out. "Forget it." I respond.
  "Kate. I can't help you unless you tell me what's going on."
  "You wanna know what's going on? You really wanna know. I've been kidnapped not one, but two times. I have been in situations where I didn't know if I was going to live or not and if I'm being honest I don't know if I wanted to live. I have been in those situations. I have experienced what it's like. I know."
  He just looks to me. "Then we need to talk about it."
"This isn't going to be a you and Mr Miyagi thing okay? You aren't going to talk to me and just magically heal my problems. My problems are my business. I have been handling myself my whole life, I think I can still do it."
  "Kate I'm trying to help you here."
"But the thing is, you never asked me if I wanted it. Mr LaRusso, I wanna learn to fight. But people like me, we have to fight for every inch of what's ours. Some people have it easy. Not us. We are the 'drip tray'. We are lost causes."
"Kate you aren't a lost cause."
  "Tell me how I'm not a lost cause. I have under age drank. I have been high before. Hell, I even fucking killed an innocent child. I'm a broken doll who isn't going to be fixed. I'm the outcast. I'm the problem." I say.
  "You killed an innocent child? What do you mean?"
  Oh shit. I just told him. I can't believe I just said that. 
  How do I continue this? What do I do?