03

The sun peaked through the crack of the blinds and I woke up only to be in Nick's bed. For a second I was about to panic and thought I was dreaming, but then I remembered yesterday. We had kissed.

I chucked the covers off of me and made the bed. I then went to the bathroom to freshen up and then I headed downstairs. Nick was making breakfast then he turned to look at me. He smiled then headed over to me.

Nick snaked his arms around my waist then kissed my neck. "How'd you sleep?" He said burying his head into my shoulder. "Good, you?" I asked. "Really good" He smirked going back to the food.
-
I was back at home and my best friends Celine and Gigi were over. "WAIT SO, YOUR TELLING ME YOU AND NICK KISSED?!" Celine scram excitingly. "AHHH OH MY GOD YESSSS" Gigi squealed. "AWW YOUSE ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER" Celine said in awe. "LITERALLY OH MY DAYS" Gigi agreed. I just sat there laughing.

I blushed on the thought of me and Nick together. Even though we weren't, I wish we were though.
-
a few weeks later
Nick and I had become closer over these few weeks. He told me to come over, like I usually do. We also started hanging out at my house but since my siblings had just moved in with me we decided to meet up at Nick's place.

I got changed into some casual clothes then headed to Nick's house. "Hi Mads" He said kissing my temple. "Follow me" he smiled. I walked into the bedroom that revealed a beautiful outfit. "Thought you would've liked this, let me know when your done" Nick said kissing my forehead and walking off.
I was finished and the outfit looked like this: