133

Nick: Gigi
Nick: Please tell me where she is
Nick: Please I wanna make things right
Nick: Gigi cmon
Gigi: shes at kendalls
Nick: Really??
Nick: Thank you so much
Gigi: i only told u bc acc nah i dont wanna tell u

-

Nick switched off his phone and grabbed the things he needed like his car keys and those kind of things. 

With a sense of urgency and determination, Nick gathered his belongings and rushed out of his house. The weight of his recent actions bore down on him, but he couldn't let that deter him from making things right with Madison.

As he hopped into his car and started the engine, he couldn't help but reflect on his relationship with Madison. He had always considered her the love of his life, and now he was risking everything they had built together. It was a sobering thought that only fueled his determination to make amends.

Nick sped off towards Kendall's house, where Madison was seeking solace and refuge. He knew it wouldn't be easy to regain her trust, but he was ready to try. The road ahead was uncertain, but he was willing to travel it to mend his broken family.

Nick's car pulled up in front of Kendall's house, and he quickly got out, leaving the engine running as he hurried to the front door. He didn't waste any time, and with a sense of urgency, he rang the doorbell.

Kendall answered the door, her expression a mixture of surprise and concern. She could see the distress in Nick's eyes and the way he was out of breath. "Nick, what's going on?" she asked, stepping aside to let him in.

"I need to find Madison. Is she here?" Nick's words were rushed and anxious. He looked around the house, hoping to spot her.

Kendall nodded, her tone worried. "Yeah, she's in the living room. But Nick, you really need to talk to her calmly. She's been through a lot tonight."

Nick followed Kendall into the living room, where Madison sat on the couch, cradling Noah in her arms. Her eyes were red from tears, and she looked up as Nick entered, a mix of emotions in her gaze.

"Madison," Nick began, his voice soft and earnest, "I'm so sorry for everything. I was out of line, and I shouldn't have let my anger get the best of me."

Madison looked at him, her expression a blend of hurt and skepticism. She didn't say anything, waiting for Nick to continue.

Nick took a deep breath, his eyes locking with Madison's. "I love you, Madison, and I love Noah. I don't want to lose either of you. Please, let me make things right."

Madison remained silent for a few moments, and then, with a sigh, she nodded, acknowledging his words. It was clear she wasn't ready to forgive and forget just yet, but there was a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

Nick knew he had a long road ahead of him to rebuild their relationship, but he was willing to do whatever it took to make things right and keep his family together.

-

hey guys

i hope u enjoyed this ch gon try to upload maybe 2 more tn max 4 idk this is lit the most ive updated in a day n lit in an hr i think it was i did this all cant remember cs i didnt check the time lol feels like shorter not that long lol 

have a good one