157

I was out with Noah on my hip as I had just taken him outside of the room because he wouldn't stop crying. I then stopped when I saw Nick sitting down on the floor outside some shop.

As much as I hated Nick right now, I missed him so much. But, I told myself to ignore him. Of course, my thoughts got the best of me and I looked down at the boy. "Nick?" I questioned. "Yeah?" He looked up. His eyes were a bit red and kind of puffy. "W-what's wrong?" I got taken aback when I saw how he didn't really look like in his best state of mind. "Nothing. Don't worry" He sighed as he put his head in his hands. "Did you wanna go for a walk?" I offered as he couldn't just sit here. "Can we go sit on the sand?" Nick referred to the beach across the road.

"Why not" I smiled as we walked to the beach. We sat on the sand. "May I?" Nick pointed to Noah. "Sure" I gave Noah to the boy next to me. "I broke up with Gigi." Nick looked at the waves. "How come?" I squinted my eyes as the sun was pretty bright.

"I only got with her so I could be distracted — distracted from not having you, waking up to you next to me every morning, I could just go on." Nick shook his head as he kissed Noah's cheek.

"Well, you cheated." I shrugged, telling myself to not feel bad for him. "I didn't cheat. I actually didn't. You saw Gigi kneeling down in front of me, because she was designing a belt for me, remember, because mine broke? Then when you walked out and that she was all like 'Oh, we should get together. Might as well because we're gonna see each other a lot' and then she tried making a move and I leaned back, but then I thought, I'm gonna be a big mess" Nick explained.

I looked at him in disbelief. "That's not real." I opened my mouth in a big 'O', "Its all true, Mads" Nick looked at me. I missed looking into those beautiful eyes. "I haven't been getting much sleep, because I always think about when I will get the chance to tell you, and, that leads us to now" Nick smiled.

"I am so-" I got cut off by Nick crashing his lips onto mine. The kiss was so passionate, this felt way to good to be true.

Maybe because it isn't true.

I woke up and I was very hot, and out of breath. I looked around, Kendall and Celine were in each of their beds sleeping and Noah was sleeping in his little mini bed (those things that they put on the bed that babies go on, if ykwim idk what they called)

It was a... dream. I sighed, not in relief and not in happiness. I was nonplussed, I honestly don't even know how I felt right now. I checked the time on my phone. It read 3:48am.

As I realised it was just a dream, my racing heart slowly began to calm down. The vividness of the dream left me pondering my feelings about Nick and the situation.

I carefully got out of bed, trying not to wake Kendall, Celine, or Noah. Walking over to the window, I gazed outside at the quiet, moonlit night. The cool breeze on my face helped to clear my head.

The dream had brought back a rush of emotions, memories of the past, and my unresolved feelings for Nick. I knew I couldn't let it affect my life now. Taking a deep breath, I decided it was time to focus on the present and the people who truly mattered to me.

I quietly went back to my bed, pulled the covers around me, and closed my eyes, determined to embrace the reality of the new day that awaited me.

-
hey guys
hope u enjoyed it sorry for the plot twist ahah

have a good one