49

"Madison," My mum began. "We don't want you to end up like Kendall" My mum turned to my dad. "W-" "Let me finish" I said, but then my mum cut me off.

"We-" "I'll do the talking here, Micheal" My mum sternly cut off my dad. 

"We want you to get married." My mum looked me in my eyes. "No way!" I said. "I'm dating-" "You and Nick broke up" My mum kept a straight face. "How do you know that if no one knows?" I scoffed. "What have I told you about minding your own business?" My mum raised her eyebrows. 

"This is so dumb!" I stood up. "Sit down and watch your mouth young lady!" My mum raised her voice at me. "No" I told her. "Madison, you know what'll happen. Please." My dad looked down at his fingers. 

"Fine, but I am never forgiving you ever again" I pointed at them both. "You must to meet him now, his name is Charles" My mum told me. "Let me guess, his rich and posh" I sighed. "Come in Charles" My mum ignored me and told him. 

"Greetings Mr and Mrs Mercer" Charles greeted my parents. His hair was sleeked and not a single hair was out of place. Shiny white straight teeth and a tuxedo that looked brand new. His shoes looked like they were polished every single day, actually, no, never mind, scrap that. He probably bought new shoes every single day. "Hello Miss Mercer" Charles held out his hand. I didn't take it. My mum furrowed her eyebrows at me. 

We sat down. "Excuse me, where is the dessert spoon?" Charles called once the dessert came out. "I knew you were perfect!" My 'mother' happily exclaimed. 

"Where are your parents?" I looked at Charles. "Mother is in England. Father is in Ireland or France, doesn't bother me" He smugly smiled. "So, Madison, what were you thinking for the ring?" He told me. "Oh, the ring for the arranged marriage? I don't want one" I snuck a look at my mum. "Oh, don't be silly" Charles scoffed. "This is silly" I got up and left. 

-

Mum: Wedding is next week. Your dress and everything is ready for you. You cannot talk to anyone about this and you are living in a penthouse for a week, until your honeymoon.

-

hey guys 

sorry for the short chapter but i hope its good lol.

hag1