136

"So, you're telling me you took a pregnancy test and it's negative?" Gigi raised her eyebrows, as the 3 girls, Gigi, Celine, and Madison, were on FaceTime.

"And you tell me literally a day later! What the hellll" Gigi whined. "Well, who cares! Anyways, she spoke to Nick about it and he said he wants more kids so... EEK! Imagine another little Noah!!" Celine said in awe. "I care, Celine. But, Madison when do you think you'd have more kids?" Gigi asked.

Madison felt surprised when asked this question, especially from Gigi. "Uhh.." Madison trailed, unsure of the answer.  She also felt uncomfortable. "Gigi, I'm sure Madison and Nick would want some privacy." Celine tried putting a stop to it, but Gigi wasn't having one piece of it, as she said the words "What? She literally tells us everything! Plus, I wasn't asking you." 

"G, can you stop?" Madison groaned. "Both of you, actually." Madison added. "It's literally Gigi!" Celine looked at her phone confusingly. "No! It's not me, it's you, you brat!" Gigi yelled. "I'm the brat? G, Babes, look at yourself" Celine looked at her nails, blowing them as she was painting them. "Paint your nails, thinking it's gonna cover up your ugliness." Gigi laughed. "Whatever you say to make you cover up your insecurities" Celine scoffed.

Madison watched in concern as what had started as a lighthearted exchange between her friends, Gigi and Celine, began to escalate into a full-blown argument. Their faces grew serious, and their words turned sharper with each passing moment.

Gigi, clearly agitated, was the first to strike a nerve. "Madison tells us everything, and you think you can just waltz in and act like you're her closest friend? You don't even know what's going on in her life," she snapped.

Celine, not one to back down, fired back, "Oh, please. I've been friends with Madison for ages. I don't need to be on FaceTime 24/7 to know what's happening in her life. And unlike you, I respect her privacy."

The tension in the conversation hung thickly in the air, and Madison felt caught in the middle of her two best friends. She'd never seen them argue like this before. It was as if the tension that had been building for years was now coming to a head.

Madison cleared her throat, attempting to defuse the situation. "Hey, guys, let's not fight, okay? You both mean a lot to me, and I don't want to see you like this."

Gigi and Celine turned their attention to Madison, their anger redirected toward a common target. "Madison, you need to choose sides," Gigi insisted.

Madison was taken aback by the ultimatum. She valued both friendships deeply and didn't want to be put in such a position. "I'm not choosing sides. You're both important to me, and I won't let this argument ruin our friendship."

Gigi and Celine exchanged tense glances, neither ready to back down. Madison realised that this argument had the potential to change everything. The future of their friendship hung in the balance as they grappled with their emotions and differences. 

"Well then, bye." Gigi hung up. "Bitch!" Celine yelled as Gigi left, also sticking up the middle finger to her. 

Madison then put her head in her hands, shocked and flabbergasted. Noah then started to cry so Madison then took that as he que to hand up. "Love you Cel, but Noah's crying, Gotta go bye" Madison frowned. "Aww ok, Love you, bye Mads" Celine blew a kiss as the girls had left the call. 

-

hey guys

oo madison was in the same spot in the third paragraph aha anyways um random but uh yeah hope it was good thats all for tn 

have a good one